Laser teeth whitening in Turkey is considered one of the most important dental care procedures, as the teeth are one of the most important factors of beauty and handsomeness, so it is indispensable to pay attention to their cleanliness. Laser teeth whitening is a necessary health procedure from time to time, and its importance is not only limited to the aesthetic form, but is also important for oral and dental health.
Teeth whitening techniques in Turkey Istanbul
There are many methods that can be used for the teeth whitening process in Turkey. At the beginning of the current decade, techniques such as the use of peeling gel, plasters, dressing, crown installation, and others..
But with scientific development, the use of lasers in the field of teeth whitening began.
Laser teeth whitening in Turkey Istanbul
The laser is characterized by its speed and effectiveness compared to other methods; Therefore, laser teeth whitening gained popularity and its use became more widespread.
Quick Facts | Laser teeth whitening in Turkey
|Process Duration||45 Minutes|
|Aftercare Instructions||Avoid all drinks that contain dyes like tea, cola, soda drinks|
|Back to normal life||Immediate considering the instructions|
|Turk Aesthetic Cost||150 EUR|
Teeth whitening video in Turkey
Tooth discoloration causes
Teeth are affected by a number of factors, the most important of which are age, concern for long-term dental hygiene and the general health of the rest of the body, as well as smoking, medications, medical drugs, food and drinks.
- Age affects the teeth as it affects the rest of the body, and the reason for this is calcium deficiency.
- Which causes damage to the outer layer and the appearance of the soft yellow dentin layer.
- As a result, food residues are easy to stick to, which leads to the disappearance of the luster of the teeth.
The main factor in maintaining the teeth is taking care of them and keeping them from food remnants.
Food residues lead to the formation of bacteria on the teeth, which in turn produces an acidic substance that damages the teeth.
- Concern for the general health of the body is reflected in dental health, and this appears significantly in patients with diabetes and patients with parathyroid glands.
- These diseases make the patient suffer from difficulty burning food inside the body, and thus calcium deficiency and thus weaken the teeth.
- Diabetics often suffer from tooth decay and discoloration in brown or black sometimes.
- In these cases, dental health should be taken care of in order to be able to preserve them from falling out or fragmenting.
Smokers suffer from yellowing of the teeth, as nicotine is a transparent substance, but once mixed with oxygen, it gives a yellow color.
There are also some other substances, such as the “tar” substance found in tobacco, which is a dark black substance that leaves a stain on the teeth.
Some medications and medical materials such as antibiotics and high blood pressure medications cause yellowing of the teeth and a decrease in their luster.
The most famous drug that causes discoloration of the teeth “Tetracycline” leaves a gray color on the teeth that is difficult to get rid of later.
Food and drinks
Dentists always advise to keep the teeth and brush them frequently. This is so as not to allow food and drink residues to penetrate between the teeth; As most foods and drinks contain dyes that lose their color to the teeth.
Teeth whitening Turkey
- Teeth whitening using laser is done in clinics and beauty centers, and it must be performed by a dentist.
- Laser teeth whitening is done during only one session in normal cases.
- The duration of the session is a maximum of one hour.
Laser teeth whitening session steps
- The session begins with applying a gel-like substance to the gums; The purpose of their use is to protect the gums.
- Teeth are covered with a chemical layer; Used for bleaching.
- We begin to shine the laser on the teeth; This is to speed up and activate the action of the substance that is placed on the teeth.
- Yellow teeth respond faster to the laser and give excellent results.
- Please note that in cases of brown or black teeth, laser whitening may not be the best solution.
- Therefore, it is always necessary to consult a doctor before performing teeth whitening.
Before and after laser teeth whitening in Turkey
Here are some photos before and after the laser teeth whitening process in Turkey, which was completed at the Turk Aesthetic in Istanbul, Turkey.
Teeth whitening advantages
The use of lasers has proven to be effective and efficient in removing deep pigmentation. Teeth whitening is a safe and uncomplicated method, as it saves a lot of time.
The results of the laser whitening process appear immediately after the session, and you do not need to follow up with another treatment at home.
Teeth whitening damages do not differ according to the method used. In general, teeth whitening affects the following:
- A negative effect on the “enamel” layer, which leads to the weakening of the teeth and may expose them to sensitivity.
- Some bleaches may cause gum sensitivity.
- Teeth whitening kills harmful bacteria, which can cause an imbalance with harmful bacteria, thus increasing the chances of stomatitis.
- When you whiten your teeth frequently, some sores may appear in the gums.
- All of the above symptoms do not occur in most cases, but only occur when the teeth whitening process is repeated for successive times in short periods of time; Therefore, you should consult a specialist.
Laser teeth whitening cost in Turkey Istanbul
The whitening procedure requires modern equipment and capabilities; It is one of the latest technologies in Turkey. Therefore, it is always recommended to choose a center or hospital that has the best experience, safety, and sterilization.
In order for the aforementioned factors to gather in one center; The price of the procedure may go up a little! The cost of laser teeth whitening process in Turkey is 150 Euros.
To get the prices from Turk Aesthetic Medical, you can contact our technical staff via the link. Or visit our YouTube channel.
Teeth whitening aftercare Instructions
Turk Aesthetic in Turkey offers you some important tips to maintain the results of laser teeth whitening
- Attention to brushing the teeth and taking into account the importance of brushing them at least twice a day.
- Quit smoking, and drink only small amounts of tea and coffee.
- You can use bleaching powder or plasters at home after teeth whitening.
FAQ – Laser Teeth Whitening in Turkey
Does dental care replace laser teeth whitening?
Teeth cleaning and care is indispensable, whether with or without laser whitening.
But traditional cleaning of the teeth does not replace laser whitening. Laser cleaning is a deep cleaning that reaches layers that brushing cannot reach.
Therefore, the shine resulting from laser teeth cleaning cannot be obtained in any traditional way!
What is the appropriate age for laser teeth whitening in Turkey?
Laser teeth whitening does not have a specific age, but!
Teeth whitening is not performed on children; Due to hypersensitivity and incomplete growth of tissues in the mouth.