Teeth cleaning in Turkey Istanbul gives you a bright smile, increases your attractiveness and confidence in yourself and attracts the attention of others when talking. To maintain these healthy teeth, you must follow a healthy regimen to take care of them, and visit the doctor regularly for periodic examinations.
Dental hygiene is an essential part of personal hygiene; Because it is considered the human interface towards society and forms part of the general appearance.
Neglecting to clean the teeth leads to the accumulation of food and drinks residues around the teeth and this causes the formation of layers on the surface of the teeth that are difficult to get rid of, and continuing to ignore their cleanliness causes their erosion and these layers are called dental plaque.
The process of cleaning teeth has become simple due to the availability of modern devices and technologies.
What is cleaning teeth process in Turkey
It is the removal of suspended matter accumulated around the teeth in a correct medical way that does not cause damage to them, even if you care about the cleanliness of your teeth, there are areas that the brush cannot reach.
Quick Information | teeth cleaning in Turkey
|Process Duration||15 Minutes|
|Session number||One Session|
|Back to normal life||Immediate|
|Turk Aesthetic Cost||50 EUR|
Dental cleaning process video in Turkey
Certainly, Turk Aesthetic has extensive experience in dentistry, and is considered one of the best centers around the world.
Teeth cleaning methods
Teeth cleaning at home is done in several ways, such as:
Brush and putty
It is the most available and used method among people.
You must take into account the selection of the appropriate brush and paste. It is preferable to use a toothbrush with soft bristles so as not to harm the gums and teeth. As for toothpaste, all companies share the same basic components, but some components may differ from one company to another.
The most important ingredient to be sure of is fluoride; Because it is important for the prevention of caries. It is recommended to brush the teeth twice a day for a period not exceeding two minutes.
It is a thin floss used to get rid of food debris stuck between the teeth; It is difficult for the toothbrush to reach these areas. It is placed between the teeth and moved back and forth, and is used only once.
It is a piece of wood taken from a tree called the arak tree, and it consists of soft fibers.
It is characterized by containing chemicals that play an important role in eliminating bacteria and germs, and it is used without paste.
Helps strengthen the gums and protect them from inflammation.
Hydrogen peroxide and sodium bicarbonate
They are two chemicals available in pharmacies, they are mixed with each other until the consistency of the paste is formed and placed on the brush and brushing the teeth.
Leave the paste on the teeth for one to two minutes, then rinse your mouth with water. This combination is used twice a week.
Teeth cleaning at the clinic
Total Time: 15 minutes
Before starting the cleaning process
The doctor performs some tests to ensure the condition of the teeth and gums and the absence of any infections. Then he begins to clean the teeth from the tartar and accumulated materials using the appropriate devices. The devices differ according to the different state of the teeth from one person to another.
After removing tartar and accumulated materials
The doctor uses a special type of toothpaste to clean the teeth using an electric toothbrush. You may hear sounds that make you feel uncomfortable, but it is an important part of the process.
The type of paste used in the process is not recommended for use at home, because it may cause tooth erosion. The doctor uses floss after this step to make sure that there is no tartar left. The doctor gives the client a glass of water with fluoride to rinse his mouth as a final step; It helps to strengthen the teeth and prevent erosion.
Before and After photos for teeth cleaning in Turkey
Here are pictures of some cases of dental cleaning in Turkey that were carried out at the Turk Aesthetic Center
When do you feel that you need to clean your teeth at the dentist?
Neglecting dental hygiene causes the accumulation of different types of bacteria in the mouth, causing the accumulation of layers of tartar around the teeth.
Mostly bacteria do not cause diseases, but their presence in large quantities negatively affects the health of the teeth, and leads to decay and gingivitis.
- Use the appropriate toothbrush for the size of the mouth and the sensitivity of the gums.
- Replace the toothbrush after its expiration date (three months).
- Toothbrush is a private tool, you should avoid sharing it with others.
- Use toothpaste that contains fluoride.
- Not putting toothbrushes and toothpicks in the bathroom; To avoid mixing with germs.
- Wash toothbrushes and toothpicks after use, and avoid placing them in closed places.
- Use medical threads once a day.
- Maintain regular visits to the dentist.
- Avoid eating hard and spicy foods.
- avoid foods rich in sugar; Because it is a major source of tooth decay.
- It is recommended to quit smoking because it causes yellowing of the teeth.
Risk of not brushing teeth
- Accumulation of bacteria and tartar around the teeth.
- Bad breath.
- Constant bleeding of the gums when eating or when brushing teeth.
- Tooth decay and decay.
- The presence of a space between the gums and the teeth causes the accumulation of bacteria between them.
- Teeth loosening and the possibility of them falling out.
Disadvantages of Teeth cleaning
- Teeth cleaning is not a dangerous process, but some symptoms appear that cause discomfort to a person, but they disappear within a day or two, such as:
- Inflammation and swelling of the gums for a short time.
- Food allergy, hot and cold drinks.
- bleeding gums
- The appearance of spaces between the teeth that were filled with bacteria and food remains.
Teeth cleaning cost in Turkey
The price of the session varies from one doctor to another based on:
- The doctor’s experience and the techniques used.
- The condition of the teeth, whether they need several sessions before doing the washing process.
FAQ – Teeth cleaning in Turkey
When should teeth be cleaned?
Teeth should be cleaned by the dentist regularly every six months to protect against cavities and gum disease.
Is dental cleaning painful?
You may feel discomfort or a slight pain during cleaning, but the severity of the pain may vary from person to person, depending on the condition of the person’s gums.
What are the causes of bleeding gums during cleaning?
Bleeding may occur due to inflammation in the gums or the accumulation of a large amount of tartar around the teeth.
When can I eat and drink after brushing my teeth?
It is advisable to wait until the condition of the gums improves and returns to normal, so as not to affect its recovery.
For more details about teeth cleaning in Turk Aesthetic you can contact our medical team throw the link.