Sapphire technique in Turkey is one of the latest techniques used in hair transplantation, which has proven to be very effective and successful in hair transplantation.
During this article, we will discuss all the information you need to know about the Sapphire technique, in particular the method of implementing and the cost of hair transplant using the Sapphire technique in Turkey.
What is the Sapphire technique for hair transplant?
Sapphire is a type of gemstone that is characterized by its resistance to bacteria. This type of gemstone is used to make the tip of the sapphire pen, which has a size of 1.3 mm.
|Procedure duration||7 Hours|
|Results||Lifetime – Gradually|
|Recovery Period||5 Days|
|Turk aesthetic Cost||1200 EUR|
How is hair transplantation done using the Sapphire technique?
Hair transplantation is carried out using the Sapphire technique at the Turk Aesthetic Istanbul Center in four steps that are carried out in succession..
Before the operation
- We begin to leave your static first with the stage of preparation for the operation, during which..
- Conducting the necessary examinations to ensure the patient’s health.
- Informing the client of all information about the process, the method of its implementation and the expected results.
- Draw the forehead line, which is the line that defines the area in which hair transplantation will be carried out.
- The forehead line should match the features of the face; So we guarantee the natural look of the hair!
Sapphire technique in Turkey | Anesthesia of the donor area
- The actual steps of the hair transplantation process begin with the Sapphire technique.
- The process begins with drawing the dimensions of the donor area, in large part, that area is the back of the head, where the donor area must be characterized by the density of hair.
- After that, the doctor anesthetizes the donor area using a device called “By Nest Anastasia”, which is a specialized device that works by a pressure method that is used to numb the area without pain.
Extracting the follicles
- Using a device dedicated to precisely extracting the follicles from the head (motor micrograph), the specialist doctor extracts the follicles from the donor area.
- It is taken into account that the follicles are carefully extracted and from distant places determined by the doctor based on his experience; So that the donor area is not affected at all.
- The extracted follicles are kept in a protein solution to continue being nourished and thus we can preserve them.
Sapphire technique in Turkey | Creating channels and transplanting hair
- With the Sapphire Premium Tip Pens, the physician begins to open micro-channels in the client’s head.
- It is considered the most important step in the entire process and it determines the success of the operation or not!
- Therefore, at Turk Aesthetic Istanbul Center, it is performed by a group of the most skilled doctors in the world..
- With the Sapphire pen we can make about 45 channels per square centimeter.
- The channels are opened in a precise and regular manner and in a direction that suits the features of the customer’s face.
- The last step is to take the follicles out of the solution and transplant them one by one until the entire area is transplanted.
Sapphire technique Advantages
- The material used in the front of the pen (Al-Safir) is characterized by its resistance to bacteria, and therefore no irritation or sensitivity occurs at all in the hair transplantation area.
- The Sapphire technique provides for the cultivation of the largest possible number of follicles per square centimeter.
- As a result of the precision of the Sapphire pen, we can control the direction of hair transplantation and thus obtain the best possible results.
- The recovery period during the use of the Sapphire technique is less compared to other hair transplant techniques.
- It is characterized by fast docking of the channels, the channels fuse within only 3 hours, which is much less time than the FUE technique, in which the channels take 9 hours to complete the docking.
The results of hair transplantation using the Sapphire technique
- At the end of the second month after the procedure, the transplanted hair begins to grow significantly, so that the client begins to notice positive changes.
- In a period between 11 to 18 months, the results of the operation are fully visible.
Before and after photos | Sapphire technique in Turkey
Here are some pictures of the hair transplantation operations with the Sapphire technique, which took place at the Turk Aesthetic Center in Turkey, Istanbul.
Sapphire technique in Turkey
- We note from the previous table that the Sapphire technique is superior to the rest of the techniques, although it is considered less well known than the FUE technique!
- The reason for this is that it is a modern technology, but it is expected to spread widely in the coming periods…
- Where most customers turn to it now in search of comfort and effective results.
Sapphire technique cost in Turkey
Hair transplantation using the Sapphire technique requires extreme accuracy, and therefore it is always recommended to choose a center or hospital that has the best experience, safety, and sterilization.
In order for the factors to ensure the success of the aforementioned process to gather in one center; The price of the procedure may increase slightly!
Hair transplantation with the Sapphire technique is performed in Turkey, Istanbul, with an average of 1200 to 1500 dollars.
FAQ | Sapphire technique in Turkey
Is there a hair transplant for women?
Most hair transplant operations are performed in a large percentage among men, due to the prevalence of baldness as a genetic phenomenon among men… But!
In recent times, some women have started to resort to hair transplantation as a solution to the problem of hair loss.
Are the results of hair transplantation using the Sapphire technique permanent?
Yes, in the event of a successful hair transplant, the results will last for a lifetime without baldness occurring again.
Why is Turkey famous for hair transplantation?
Hair transplantation operations in Turkey are carried out in large numbers, as clients come from all over the world to Turkey in search of the best hair transplant techniques in the world.
Also, the cost of hair transplantation in Turkey is very low compared to the rest of the European Union!
Tell us in the comments what are the best hair transplant techniques in your opinion?
If you have a query regarding Sapphire technology, do not hesitate to write to us!