Lip filler in turkey is one of the non-surgical aesthetic solutions that are performed in Turkey in a safe manner in reliable medical centers with good sterilization.
This operation is done for many purposes, either cosmetic or therapeutic, such as removing pigmentation on the lips, treating wrinkles that appear on the lips as a result of aging, or treating small lips as a result of a hormonal imbalance.
In this article, we will present the most important information about the lip filler process and how to choose the type of filler that is suitable for you according to your health condition. We will also show you the steps to perform the procedure and show some results of previous operations that were performed so that you can see some results.
Lip filler injection video in Turkey
Below we show you a video showing how to perform the lip filler injection procedure at the Turk Aesthetic Center in Turkey, Istanbul:
Lip filler types
The type of material used in the lip filler injection process varies based on the type of medical procedure, as the type used is determined according to how long you want the results to last or the final shape you want to get.
There are many types of fillers that can be used, such as:
Collagen is the main component that stimulates the skin and makes it elastic and plump. Collagen production in the body decreases with age.
When using collagen in the injection process, it gives excellent immediate results, but it has a defect, which is that it does not last for long periods like other materials.
The duration of collagen results ranges between 2-18 months, and the injection process must be carried out periodically to maintain the desired results.
Secondly, hyaluronic acid
Lip injections with hyaluronic acid have a longer duration of life than collagen, in addition to being a natural substance secreted in the body.
The body does not have any allergic reaction to this substance, and it is characterized by its survival period ranging from 4-12 months.
It is also characterized by the ability to easily control the size of the lips, as it is based on the amount of injections, the lips swell, and if it exceeds the desired percentage, it is easy to dissolve the excess percentage.
This type of filler is distinguished in that it is permanent when used in the injection process, unlike the previous types, which do not last for more than two years.
Silicone fillers are used in this type of injection.
The most important disadvantage of this method is that if an error occurs during the injection process or the person wants to adjust the results, it is very difficult because this type is permanent.
Lip filler injection session steps
- In the beginning, the doctor anesthetizes the patient with local anesthesia, then waits for a while until the anesthetic begins to work.
- The doctor determines the places to be injected according to the problem that the patient suffers from.
- After that, the injection process is done through fine needles that contain the appropriate filler material for the patient’s condition.
- Upon completion of the operation, ice is placed on the lips to reduce the swelling that occurred from the operation.
- The results begin to appear immediately after the procedure and for a period of 4 weeks until the filler settles.
Lip filler in Turkey cost
Turkey is characterized by the low cost of plastic surgery compared to other countries.
The price of an operation varies from one center to another, depending on the experience of the doctor performing the operation and the type of filler used.
The price of lip filler surgery ranges between 300-600 dollars in Turkey.
Before and after lip filler in Turkey
Below we show you some pictures before and after the procedure of lip filler injection, which was performed at the Turk Aesthetic Center in Turkey, Istanbul:
Instructions before session
- You must perform all examinations and tests required by the doctor to ensure your suitability for the operation.
- Tell the doctor about all the diseases you suffer from, as well as the medicines you take.
- Consult with the doctor about the appropriate type of filler for your condition, according to the type of problem that you suffer from.
- The need to conduct an allergy test with the materials used in the injection process so that no complications or side effects occur.
Instructions after session
- Adherence to the doctor’s instructions is essential to ensure the desired results.
- Doctors recommend making ice packs after the operation to reduce swelling resulting from the operation.
- Do not put cosmetics on the lips during the recovery period.
FAQ – Lip filler in Turkey
What is anesthesia used during a session?
When will the results of lip filler injections appear?
The results begin to appear immediately after the completion of the procedure and after the disappearance of swelling and bruising, and the results continue to appear for up to 4 weeks.
Are the results of the operation permanent?
The results of lip injections are not permanent, as they last from 6 months to a year or more, depending on the type of filler used.
What is the cost of lip filler in Turkey?
The cost of lip filler surgery varies based on several factors such as the doctor’s experience, the case, and the type of filler used. The cost of lip filler ranges between $300-600.
What is the duration of the session?
The process does not take long, as the injection process is done safely and quickly.
Finally, you can contact our team directly via the link to request information and prices from Turk Aesthetic.