- HIFU treatment in Turkey As a person ages, signs of aging begin to appear, those signs that can not be obtained in cases of adherence to healthy diets and regular exercise.
- A healthy diet and sports give a person clear and fresh skin free of wrinkles, but what is the best solution in the event of skin problems?
- HIFU treatment is used in Turkey in the face-lift process to get rid of sagging skin, HIFU technology is very useful for those who suffer from skin problems, especially due to age.
- Turk Aesthetic Istanbul Center offers you a simple explanation of HIFU in Turkey, so be sure to follow the article to the end…!
What is the HIFU treatment
The HIFU treatment in Turkey is the ideal solution for treating facial sagging and getting rid of wrinkles easily, as well as getting a clear, attractive skin.
The HIFU treatment is not limited to solving facial problems only, but can also be used for wrinkles and sagging of the neck, hands, and more!
HIFU treatment idea
- Facelift using HIFU technology is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure in which…
- We focus ultrasound on the outer and inner layers of the skin.
- So that this is done while the waves are at a temperature of 55 degrees Celsius.
- The focus is on wrinkled areas that show signs of aging.
- By using HIFU technology, we can reach all layers of the skin easily.
Why to get HIFU treatment in Turkey?
- Turkey is one of the best countries in the world in cosmetic surgeries. It contains a large number of distinguished cosmetic centers.
- Thus, you can get cosmetic services easily and at a low cost.
- A group of the best doctors in the world work in Turkey, especially in the field of cosmetology.
- HIFU treatment technology in Turkey is one of the latest cosmetic technologies, yet you find it easily in Turkey..
- Where beauty centers are always keen to get the best and latest technology.
- We offer you additional advantages after the completion of the operation, which is why most of the world’s population always turn to Turkey to get HIFU and other cosmetic techniques!
How is the HIFU session done?
- HIFU, also known as HIFU, is used to raise the temperature of facial tissues.
- Thus, it can remove all dead or damaged skin cells and tissues.
- As well as the production of new tissues, healthy and completely healthy, and increase the proportion of collagen in the skin.
- Collagen gives the skin moisture and distinctive freshness.
Body areas that HIFU treatment can be used
- The HIFU treatment is most often used in the face area, but it can also be used in the neck area to remove wrinkles that appear as a result of aging.
- It may also be used to get rid of skin lines or in the cheeks area to get rid of wrinkles as well.
- HIFU is used to enlarge and highlight the mouth as a factor in increasing attractiveness.
- Tighten and raise the eyebrows, or get rid of the fat in the chin area.
- Getting rid of dark circles and other problems and then returning the skin color to its natural color.
- An easy-to-use device that does not require surgical intervention at all.
- One session using HIFU technology takes place in a short time.
- We can lift the face using HIFU technology in less than 45 minutes.
- After the session, you can return directly to all daily activities.
- There is no pain.
- You will not need full anesthesia when using HIFU.
- The HIFU device is able to reach the deepest layers of the skin and penetrate it with high quality.
- You will not get any side effects, such as burns and infections that occur when using other techniques!
Who can do a HIFU session?
- Whoever performs a face-lift with a HIFU device must be over 25 years old!
- If you have sagging skin.
- You can use the HIFU treatment more than once to get the best results.
Who can not do a HIFU session?
- Some people may not be allowed to have a facelift with HIFU and they are:
- If you have scars or cuts in the area you want to tighten, also in case of acne!
- Consult your doctor if you suffer from persistent skin infections.
- For women, a face-lift is not allowed if they have had Botox surgery before a short period of time.
- It is not possible to perform a face-lift for breastfeeding or pregnant women.
- Tell your doctor about the medicines you take regularly. This technique cannot be used if you are taking blood thinners.
- Those under the age of 30 are not allowed to have a HIFU facelift.
Before and after HIFU treatment in Turkey
Here are some pictures of cases before and after using the HIFU treatment in Turkey, which was done at Turk Aesthetic Istanbul Center.
HIFU treatment cost in Turkey
- The HIFU operation in Turkey is non-surgical and therefore..
- The cost of using a HIFU treatment in Turkey is low, especially when you compare the prices with the rest of Europe!
- The price of HIFU technology in Turkey varies from place to place, but be sure to choose a medical center that has previous experience in this field.
- The average price of a HIFU treatment in Turkey is between 750 to 1000 dollars.
FAQ | HIFU treatment in Turkey
When will the results of the HIFU treatment appear?
Results are visible three months after the procedure.
In most cases, you get better results after 6 months from the date of the operation.
What is the success rate of HIFU treatment?
The success rate of face-lift operations using HIFU treatment in Turkey is very high, but…
The results of the operation depend on the type of device used to perform it.
Be sure to go to the best beauty centers in Turkey, we at Turk Aesthetic have a medical staff of the highest level with many years of experience.
The results also depend on the number of pulses that the doctor focuses on the client’s skin.
Is HFUI safe?
Tens of thousands of operations have been performed using HIFU treatment in Turkey and this has proven to be a huge success of the technique.
The same applies to ultrasound technology, which has a good history in medicine for more than 50 years.
Do I need a recovery period after HIFU treatment?
You will not need a recovery period, but be careful not to be exposed to direct sunlight.
Finally, you can contact the technical support team directly from the Turk Aesthetic Center in Turkey Istanbul to request information and price about the operation.