Carbon peeling in Turkey Human skin is affected by many different factors such as direct sunlight, body hormones, aging and the onset of the problem of facial wrinkles.
As a solution to those problems that bother many people around the world; We have a need for a new technique for cleaning and beautifying the skin, especially for women, which is the carbon peeling technique!
Turk Aesthetic Istanbul Center presents you with an article to explain the method of carbon peeling process, the advantages and disadvantages of carbon peeling, and how much does carbon peeling cost in Turkey..
What is carbon peeling
Carbon peeling in Turkey is one of the latest skin peeling techniques that give quick and impressive results to solve all skin problems and get pure skin, and it is also known as carbon laser. Follow the article to the end to know
Here is a video showing the process
How is the carbon peeling session performed?
Carbon peeling is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that restores youth to the skin and takes place through some simple steps:
- At first, the doctor begins by cleaning and disinfecting the skin and making sure that there are no inflammatory issues on the skin.
- In the immediate next step, a layer of carbon (nuclear with a slight odor) is evenly applied to the area to be exfoliated, which is usually the face, for a period of minutes.
- We specifically used carbon; Because it has the ability to reach deep skin pores and then stick to toxins and harmful oils in the skin, and carbon atoms go directly to the dead cells in the different layers of the skin.
- After that, the laser is applied to the carbon (mask) layer, where the laser initially works to integrate the carbon well with the layers of the skin.
- The function of the laser is not only to integrate the carbon well into the skin, but it is reused again.
- After the complete carbon fusion is completed, another laser is fired whose function is to get rid of the carbon in addition to getting rid of the damaged cells with which the carbon has merged!
Thus, the process of deep cleaning of the skin has been completed, as a laser is used to detonate and vaporize carbon atoms, and thus..
All the dead cells attached to the carbon are destroyed and also vaporized along with the carbon atoms.
Carbon peeling benefits
The function of carbon peels is not only to clean the skin, but it is also responsible for the production of collagen and elastin, which are responsible for tightening the skin and giving it the necessary elasticity.
Thus getting rid of wrinkles and fine lines caused by aging.
Carbon peeling advantages
- Carbon peeling lightens the color of the face and removes the dark circles or pigments in it, thus unifying the skin tone.
- Carbon peeling does not require any preparation before starting, but we start directly with the steps of the process.
- There is no recovery period from the carbon peel process. You can carry out all your daily activities as normal.
- When using carbon peels, the client does not feel any pain, and therefore there is no need to use anesthesia as in chemical anesthesia.
- Giving the skin vitality and youth and getting rid of wrinkles and fine lines caused by age.
- It adds purity and smoothness, as well as stimulates the production of collagen and elastin to tighten the skin.
- Lightening the pores of the skin by eliminating harmful bacteria.
- Getting rid of bacteria is an ideal solution to acne problems.
- The cost of carbon peeling in Turkey is very low, especially when compared to the rest of Europe!
Tips before carbon peeling session
- Make sure to clean your skin regularly, as this will help in faster and better results.
- Avoid standing in direct sunlight.
- Do not perform peeling operations of other types before the session, so as not to cause inflammation of the layers of the skin.
Tips after the carbon peel session
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight in order to avoid any pigmentation, especially during the first periods after peeling.
- If you have to be exposed to the sun, make sure to apply sunscreen on a daily basis.
- It is recommended to quit smoking and not sit with smokers for at least two weeks.
- Use the medical creams prescribed to you by the specialist, and avoid the use of chemical creams.
- Contact the center or doctor directly in case of problems such as the appearance of pimples or the feeling of pain.
Who can do carbon peeling?
- Carbon laser is a completely safe procedure that everyone can do.
- If you want to treat skin problems feel free to use these safe techniques.
- But be sure to go to a good center with a lot of experience.
Carbon Peeling Cost in Turkey
The prices and cost of carbon peeling sessions or carbon laser vary according to the place and according to the services provided, as well as according to the experiences and devices used.
Here is an approximate overview of session prices by country:
- Turkey from 150 to 300 US dollars.
- Saudi Arabia from 500 to 2000 Saudi riyals.
- Egypt from 500 to 2000 pounds.
- The cost of carbon peeling in Turkey, Istanbul, is one of the most appropriate and the best quality and suitability for most segments of society, as the price of one session ranges from 150 to 300 US dollars.
- Carbon laser sessions are one of the safest and best techniques used to maintain the skin’s luster and splendor in a very safe manner. Our cosmetic clinics provide you with guaranteed results and the experience of cosmetic doctors and high specialists guarantees you obtaining positive results.
Finally, you can contact the technical support team directly from the Turk Aesthetic Center in Turkey Istanbul to request information and price about the operation.