Invisalign in Turkey Istanbul (Transparent orthodontics) is a process whose main objective is to improve the appearance of the teeth and add the aesthetic touch to them that gives a bright smile, the smile and the beautiful appearance of the teeth, which gives you self-confidence and attractiveness!
Orthodontics in its traditional form may annoy some, as a result of its attractive color and shape, so there was a need to create a transparent braces, which performs the same function and is not noticed, and therefore the process of transparent braces for teeth in Turkey is the most popular and most successful.
What is Invisalign treatment
It is a jaw orthosis made of an easy-to-clean material, which is plastic or other transparent materials such as acrylic. It is used in simple cases such as simple distortion of the teeth.
Transparent orthodontics are invisible so that they can not be seen at all sometimes or even notice their presence in the first place, because the main factor in its manufacture depends on colors close to the color of the natural teeth and this helps it to disappear.
|Session Duration||15 Minutes|
|Session Number||2 Sessions|
|Results||Need 6 -12 months to appears|
|Cost||1000 – 2500 EUR|
How Invisalign installation performed in Turkey
The installation of transparent braces is a simple process that does not require complicated steps.
Total Time: 4 days
Before the tratment
The first part includes examining your teeth and ensuring their health and safety or treating any decay or problem before doing anything. Then you can decide which types of transparent braces are more suitable for you.
During the treatment
The doctor takes a 3D impression of your teeth and jaw size and then determines the appropriate orthodontic shape. Then the appropriate orthodontic shape is manufactured for you in a laboratory, and after the orthodontic is prepared, the doctor helps you to try it and see if there are any modifications or additions to obtain the appropriate shape.
After the treatment
The idea of orthodontics depends on sticking the main part of it to the teeth and then connecting the parts to each other through a solid wire installed that helps to create. the appropriate pressure that helps the teeth to move and line up slowly gradually. You may feel uncomfortable at first, but you will get used to the feeling after a while.
Invisalign video in Turkey
Turk Aesthetic has extensive experience in the field of transparent orthodontics, and is considered one of the best centers around the world..
Here is a video of one of the transparent orthodontic procedures that we performed at Turk Aesthetic.
- The transparent Invisalign in Turkey is different from any other type of Invisalign and has many advantages, including:
- Easy to disassemble and install, it does not need any adhesive to stick to the teeth.
- It is made of cleanable materials such as plastic and acrylic, so it is easy to clean by taking it off and cleaning it smoothly.
- Best for those with minor problems.
- The silver metallic finish is invisible and can be removed on occasion.
- Made of a transparent material like plastic.
Disadvantages of invisalign in Turkey
- Despite all the advantages that we mentioned, the transparent Invisalign , like anything else, is not complete without the presence of some disadvantages, including:
- High cost of transparent orthodontic installation.
- It does not help organize the teeth or tighten them as metal braces do.
- Exposure to infection due to repeated removal and installation of braces many times.
- Not suitable for all dental problems.
Who can get Invisalign in Turkey?
- Candidates for orthodontic installation are adults and adolescents who have minor dental problems, and there are some problems and they are the most common.
- Problems in the process of pressing on.
- The presence of large spaces between the teeth and some of them.
- Crooked and irregular teeth in any other way.
- Tooth adhesion to a greater degree than necessary, affecting its natural position.
Who can not perform Invisalign in Turkey
- Children in their early teens.
- Owners of excessive crowding in the teeth.
- Owners of big problems in biting and occlusion.
Types of Orthodontic Treatments in Turkey
The types of braces differ because they each use a method of correcting teeth and returning them to their normal position.
- The most simple and ordinary type because it resembles metal braces.
- It can be used for 6 months or less.
- The special color difference makes the Invisalign in Turkey color transparent.
- Doctor visits are few.
- Its quick result works on a cosmetic correction of the front teeth.
- One of the most important and most effective types of transparent orthodontics and an aesthetic form, but it is the most expensive.
- The most popular and widely used species.
- Easy to install and remove.
- Contains no wires or brackets.
- The period of use ranges from 9 to 18 months.
- It is not considered transparent but can be added to transparent aligners as it is one of the invisible aligners.
- The use of braces and wires in treatment.
- It is installed behind the teeth, not in the front.
- Available for use by children and adults.
- The most expensive type of clear aligner.
Cost of Invisalign in Turkey Istanbul
The price of the transparent orthodontic procedure at the Turk Aesthetic Center in Istanbul ranges between (1000 – 2500) dollars, depending on the type of braces agreed upon, and it may also vary according to the case.
FAQ about invisalign in Turkey Istanbul
What are the favorite foods to eat after orthodontic installation in Turkey?
Yogurt and cheese, oats, boiled potatoes, fish. Fruit like bananas.
Pasta and ice cream.
Do transparent braces treat the emergence of teeth?
Yes, transparent braces work to treat this problem, and it is one of the common cases in many people, in which the upper or lower teeth are protruding.
What are the tips to maintain the transparent Invisalign in Turkey?
Avoid hot drinks.
Not eating chewing gum.
Avoid smoking because it is the worst thing that changes the shape or color of the Invisalign in Turkey .
How to prepare and take care of orthodontic transparent teeth?
The Invisalign in Turkey needs to be changed every one or two weeks by a doctor.
A visit to the doctor every 6 or 8 weeks to evaluate the condition of the treatment.
Feeling of discomfort and pressure with the change of Invisalign every period.
Clean the braces every day with a toothbrush to keep it clean.
Do not expose it directly to high temperatures.
The doctor needs to take a complete medical history, and also know the medications you are taking before installing the orthodontic.
What is the difference between transparent and regular orthodontics?
There is certainly a difference between transparent and regular orthodontics, in addition to the fact that they are different in appearance.
Ceramic Invisalign in Turkey consists of a group of materials that make it more delicate than metal braces, and the same applies to plastic braces, because no matter how sturdy the manufacture is, the metal remains the most strong and durable.
Transparent braces cause a great sense of discomfort because it is a mold that covers all the teeth, unlike regular braces, and this leads to some irritation in the gums and loss of comfort when speaking or eating is what does not happen in the normal.
How long does a transparent aligner Invisalign last in Turkey?
The doctor determines the duration of the use of transparent braces according to each case.
The treatment plan ranges from 10 – 24 months.