Dental restoration in Turkey is a simple process in which the doctor restores the damaged parts of the teeth to gain the teeth strength and aesthetic shape.
The process is carried out using special materials that are poured on the teeth, and the process is carried out in cases of cracking and destruction in the teeth.
Then the doctor continues the process until the additive looks exactly like natural teeth.
|Session duration||60 Minutes|
|Session number||2-3 sessions|
|Results||Immediate – 15 years|
|Turk Aesthetic cost||50 – 130 Euro|
Dental restoration process video in Turkey
The restoration process in Turkey is carried out in completely safe ways, especially when it is performed in a reliable center that has extensive experience, the latest devices and technologies, and a selection of the best doctors in the world in the field of dental plastic surgery. Here is a video showing how to perform the restoration process for teeth in Turkey, Istanbul:
Who can perform dental restoration in Turkey
Good oral health is the most important quality for a dental restoration procedure, and if a person suffers from periodontal diseases, the procedure cannot be performed in this case.
It does not make sense for a doctor to perform a dental restoration and you are at risk of losing your teeth; Therefore, a good and careful examination is required to ensure that the teeth are in good health and are free of any diseases that prevent the operation.
The person is considered ideal for the operation in the following cases:
You need an economical alternative to dental veneers: Veneers and Lumineers are effective techniques in dental restoration, but the high price is their only drawback.
It is not preferable to make many changes to your teeth: Dental restoration is classified as one of the operations that can be undone, but in dental veneers, it is considered permanent because in order for the doctor to install the veneers, he needs to remove a thin layer of teeth.
The suffering of the spaces between the teeth: The doctor fills the spaces between the teeth with the same material used to restore damaged teeth.
Teeth straightening: Using dental restorative materials, jagged teeth or those with pointed ends can be straightened.
Who can not perform a dental restoration?
In general, oral rehabilitation through dental restoration is not suitable for all people, and it is logical that there are some cases that endanger the patient’s teeth, or rather endanger the entire process, such as:
People with diseases such as diabetes and osteoporosis are diseases that often make it very difficult to absorb the taste in the bone.
The place of restoration should be close to dangerous places such as: the lower jaw nerve and nasal cavities, and the solution in this case is to restore the teeth by other methods
That the person is addicted to some bad habits, such as: smoking, poor oral hygiene, or gnashing of teeth.
Dental restoration specialist
The doctor who specializes in dental restoration procedures is an orthodontist.
It is not possible for any doctor from another specialty to perform this operation.
When performing operations of this type, a reliable center must be chosen to perform this operation due to the great importance of mastering it.
Anesthesia in dental restoration operations is considered a local anesthetic, and the most important thing is the good sterilization of the instruments used in the procedure.
Types of dental restorations in Turkey
Dental restoration using dental fillings
Silver or amalgam fillings. It is considered the most popular type of dental fillings. And consists of several metals, not silver alone. It is characterized by extreme hardness, but it is not preferred when restoring teeth.
Composite or colored fillings, it is characterized as being compatible with the cosmetic dimension of the process in addition to its chemical association with the tooth
Filling is made of gold, and is characterized by hardness and durability.
The term dental veneers is strange to most people’s ears, which is the installation of a thin layer on the teeth from the outside to restore the front tooth if the fracture is in it.
It takes several sessions and takes the necessary measurements to make the veneers with your teeth, as the veneers are made for each case separately.
Dental veneers are not very different from dental veneers, both of which depend on the installation of a new layer of appropriate materials to help the person reach the attractive shape that some call the Hollywood smile.
The difference between veneers and lumineers is in the thickness of that layer, as the luminaire is a little thinner than the veneers, which gives some benefits such as not having to remove a thin layer of teeth to tighten the installation, or this is done in a lighter way. This preference usually causes an increase in the price of luminaire over veneers by a small percentage .
Dental restoration using a dental crown
The dental crown, or as it is likened to a cap or capsule for the tooth, surrounds from all directions. It is made of several different materials, such as:
- pure gold
- Porcelain mixed with minerals
- dental ceramic crown
- Pure resins or mixed with minerals
- stainless steel
- Teeth often need to be reduced evenly around the tooth in order for the crown to restore the perfect size and shape of the tooth.
- Implants: These are small anchoring columns made of metal (usually titanium or titanium alloy) that are placed in the bone cavity where the teeth are missing. The implant may need an attachment called an abutment that acts like a crown preparation and is then covered with a crown.
- Bridges (fixed partial dentures): false teeth designed to bridge a gap created by one or more missing teeth. Bridges can be fixed on either side by crowns and fixed permanently in place. Bridges are made of porcelain, gold, alloys, or a combination of them. Fixed bridges are inserted and removed by a dentist.
- Dentures are removable replacements for missing teeth and surrounding tissue. Your teeth may be missing due to gum disease, tooth decay or injury. They are made of acrylic resin, sometimes combined with metal accessories.
- Complete dentures replace all teeth.
- There are three types of dentures: conventional, immediate, and redundant dentures.
- General appearance, smile enhancement and self-confidence.
- Teeth alignment.
- Solve the problems of decay and erosion and fill the small gaps between the teeth.
- Increase the size of the tooth or the length of the tooth as needed.
- Disadvantages of dental restoration in Turkey
- Fillings are hard but not as hard as natural teeth, and may require a lot of care in handling.
- The filling has fallen off or broken in some cases.
- Teeth may look huge
- Not suitable for advanced front teeth restorations
- Permanent results are a good thing, but the problem is if the veneers or lumineers are damaged, in this case the teeth will not return to their original condition, and you will have to re-install the veneers or lumineers.
Aftercare dental restoration
- Teeth cleaning with fluoride-containing, non-corrosive toothpastes
- Use dental floss very carefully and once a day
- Rinse the mouth with warm water and salt, or use antiseptic mouthwashes
- Avoid eating hard, crunchy foods and sweets
- If you have the habit of biting nails, get rid of it immediately
- Try to limit the consumption of coffee, tea or heavy smoking for at least two weeks after the procedure to avoid pigmentation or discoloration
- Avoid chewing food hard
- Regular appointments with the dentist should be arranged for examination and routine cleaning
- Avoid eating foods rich in sugars, because they are the main source of acids that cause all dental problems
- Eating cold foods
- After any procedure, you should continue to brush and floss your teeth every day. The doctor may ask to use the thread in one direction only and to pull the thread through it so as not to dislodge the temporary restoration.
- Sensitivity or discomfort After a dental restoration procedure, you rarely get an infection or have an allergic reaction to the metals used.
- Dental restoration is a process that is not very risky, but in the way of crowns, they may crack or decay, or they may fall out. If you have deep caries or are late in filling cavities, this may lead to tooth extraction.
Dental restoration recovery time
Recovery depends on the person, if the person is sensitive and has to eat soft food for up to 24 hours. There are people who may take longer to adjust to dentures.
Whether the recovery is after a day or more, with a short period of time, but in general, the recovery time is fast.
Dental restoration cost in Turkey
The price of a dental restoration procedure in Turk Aesthetic Istanbul is around 50 – 150 USD .
Dental restorations not only help you chew food better, but also help you speak better and give you a better smile.
Extends the life of the teeth and keeps them for a longer period of time.
The procedures that precede dental restoration depend on the type of restoration you are undergoing.
Before any procedure, it must be ensured that the teeth are completely clean.
The doctor will discover the cavities during routine cleaning and schedule a date to apply the fillings.
For dentures, during the initial visit, the mouth will be measured and models made for the jaw.
FAQ – Dental restorations in Turkey
If the entire tooth has been fractured but its roots remain intact, immediately rinse your mouth with water and keep the broken tooth in a small container of milk, water, or serum.
In the event of bleeding, stop the bleeding by applying pressure to the place required, and refer to the emergency department if the bleeding is excessive.
If the sharp edges of the tooth have formed because of the fracture and are bothering the tongue, you can cover the edges with gum, gauze, or wax.
If you feel severe pain, take a sedative or use a cold compress to relieve the pain.
Unlike other bones in the skeleton, the restoration process does not take place naturally in teeth that have been fractured or cracked, and medical procedures must be resorted to to restore broken and cracked teeth.
In some cases, the fracture or crack in the tooth is so minor that it goes unnoticed and can only be diagnosed by imaging. In these cases the patient is not at risk. But if the fracture is visible and obvious and is not treated, it may lead to infection of the tooth root due to tooth decay.
If a broken tooth is not repaired, it will be easier for bacteria to enter the roots of the teeth where nerves and blood vessels are located. When the inflammation reaches the part that contains the nerves, the patient will have tooth pain and severe dental sensitivity.