Chemical Peeling in Turkey has become popular in Turkey on a large scale among women in recent times, as chemical peeling is one of the best solutions to most skin problems, as it gives it vitality and serenity, in Turkey in particular, chemical peel sessions have spread, as we all know beauty centers in Turkey are the best in the world …!
Turk Aesthetic Istanbul Center presents you with an article explaining everything related to chemical peeling in Turkey, so be sure to follow the article to the end!
What is chemical peeling in Turkey?
The perfect solution to eliminate most skin problems, especially problems caused by the effects of the sun, scars and others.
The chemical peel process has different types that we will explain during the article. The doctor who is responsible for choosing the appropriate type of peeling is the doctor who specializes in the process.
Here is a video showing the process
Chemical Peeling in Turkey Advantages
- Chemical peeling always helps to restore the freshness and luster of the skin, which gives women beauty and self-confidence.
- Getting rid of spots and pigments that affect the skin as a result of direct exposure to sunlight.
- Remove traces and remnants of acne, which are difficult to get rid of using home recipes.
- An ideal treatment to get rid of dark circles under the eyes and also helps to get rid of freckles.
- A non-surgical procedure that can be used to get rid of wrinkles and others.
- A distinctive alternative to the use of laser to get rid of the effects of grain.
Chemical Peeling in Turkey type factors
The choice is made on the method used in chemical peeling based on several factors, namely:
- Skin type.
- The time period (number of sessions) that the peeling process takes.
- concentration of the substance used.
- The area where the peeling will be done.
Chemical Peeling in Turkey types
- There are different types of chemical peels, some of which may be done at home using medical creams prescribed by the doctor according to your condition, and other types that are done during sessions in beauty centers.
- The simplest of these is exfoliation of the outer surface of the skin, and there is medium peeling until the middle of the skin layers, as well as deep peeling!
Chemical peeling of the outer layer of the skin
- The simplest type of exfoliation is done for the outer layer of the skin.
- It does not depend on skin type, it is suitable for all skin types.
- It is made with fruit acids.
- It does not require anesthesia at all.
- It takes place during a number of sessions, which vary according to the case of each client.
- The specialist begins to apply fruit acids directly to the skin for a certain time.
- The duration of one session varies based on the condition of the client’s skin.
Advantages of an external chemical peel
- This type of chemical peel is characterized by the possibility of practicing a normal life immediately after the session.
- For better results, it is advised not to stand in direct sunlight.
- If you are going to be in the sun, be sure to use sunscreen.
- To maintain the skin, it is necessary to change the sunscreen every two hours at most.
Chemical peeling to the middle of the skin
- The most popular type among women; It helps to get rid of most skin problems, especially wrinkles.
- Medium peeling of the skin is also used to get rid of the effects of grain.
- Medium peeling is done using a special acid called trichloroacetic acid.
- Local anesthesia is often used if we want a chemical peel to the middle of the skin.
- The number of sessions is up to three sessions or more depending on the client’s condition.
Deep Chemical Peeling in Turkey
- Deep peeling of the skin must be carried out by a distinguished and specialized doctor.
- Always make sure to perform this type of surgery in reliable beauty centers that have a medical staff at the highest level.
- It is performed using full body anesthesia.
Who can do a Chemical Peeling in Turkey ?
Skin peeling is a simple cosmetic tool used to clean the skin. It is an ideal solution for those who suffer from skin problems in different parts of the body.
It can be performed in different places such as:
- Exfoliation of the hands: As a result of aging, some spots may appear on the hand, in which case chemical peeling is an ideal solution to obtain smooth, distinctive hands.
- Face and neck: The peeling process is carried out in these areas in order to lighten them, especially for veiled women, who are the ones who always suffer from darkening.
- Underarms with the aim of lightening its color and overcoming the symptoms of using deodorants.
- Sensitive areas for women, especially before marriage.
- Elbow and knee area.
Tips after a Chemical Peeling in Turkey
- Avoid direct sunlight, and if you are exposed to the sun, use sunscreen.
- Adhere to all the doctor’s instructions and use the medicinal preparations that he told you.
- Never use cosmetics, until you consult a doctor.
- Make sure to clean the skin well and carefully, whether using a face wash or water only.
- Be sure to attend all sessions on the dates specified for them without delaying them.
Before and after photos of chemical peeling in Turkey
Here are some photos of cases before and after the chemical peeling procedure in Turkey, which was performed at Turk Aesthetic Istanbul Center.
Chemical Peeling in Turkey side effects
- Feeling of heat in the area that was peeled, so doctors always recommend using some moisturizing cream.
- A slight pain sensation besides the redness of the face immediately after the chemical peel session, but the face quickly regains its natural color.
Chemical Peeling in Turkey Cost
- Maintaining the beauty, freshness and vitality of the skin will surely earn you happiness and comfort of a special kind.
- So, always take care of the beauty of your skin and get rid of all the causes of lack of self-confidence.
- Turk Aesthetic Center has a medical staff of the best doctors in the world, and is also one of the best beauty centers in the world in terms of sterilization and materials used!
- The cost of a chemical peel procedure in Turkey varies according to the type of peeling used and the number of sessions.
- The average price for a chemical peel is about $290!
FAQ | chemical peeling
Can chemical peels be performed on areas other than the face?
yes; Chemical peels can be done on many other areas of the body, such as:
Face and neck area, hands, armpit area, elbow and knee, sensitive areas, and others.
Is anesthesia used during chemical peels?
This varies according to the type of chemical peel used. In external peeling, anesthesia is not used at all, but..
In medium peeling, local anesthesia is used, and in deep peeling, general anesthesia is used.
Is chemical peel painful?
No, the chemical peel process is painless as anesthesia is used during the types that may be painful.
You may feel a very slight pain in the place of the peeling process after the session, but it quickly disappears.
For more information about treatment in Turkey, you can contact the Turk Aesthetic team from this link.