Dental filling in Turkey Istanbul is a method by which we can fill the spaces of the teeth resulting from decay, and through which we restore the beautiful and integrated shape of the teeth, and restore the ability of the teeth to perform their function to the fullest.
Dental filling in Turkey not only help in restoring the teeth and restoring the attractive shape, but also have another role in fighting bacteria, as the fillings block the places where bacteria that cause erosion and decay live.
|Session duration||15 minutes|
|Session numbers||1 visit is enough|
|Results||Immediate – 15 years|
|Turk Aesthetic Cost||50 Euro per tooth|
- Dental filling treats decay, which causes unpleasant pain and sensitivity to food and drink of all kinds.
- Getting rid of voids or congenital fissures that appear as a result of the wrong behaviors of many people, such as the habit of biting nails or the habit of ice crushing.
Why do we resort to dental filling?
The problem of caries is the biggest problem that causes erosion in the teeth, and it occurs as a result of several factors such as:
- Eating many meals a day, this completely unhealthy habit provides permanent fuel for the bacteria that helps them produce more acids that cause tooth erosion.
- Neglecting to clean the teeth or cleaning them incorrectly, layers of plaque accumulate on the teeth at a high speed.
- Drink a lot of sugary drinks.
- Foods that stick to molars and back teeth and that stay on the surface for a long time.
- Mouth dryness: Saliva helps remove layers of plaque and food residues continuously from the mouth.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease, stomach acid gradually dissolves tooth enamel.
- Not getting enough fluoride. Fluoride is one of the most important elements in preventing dental erosion.
Tooth decay symptoms
- Toothache that increases when eating and drinking.
- The spaces between the teeth
- Severe sensitivity
- Black, white, or brown pigments on the surface of the teeth.
Process video in Turkey
Turk Aesthetic has extensive experience in the field of dentistry, and is considered one of the best centers around the world. Here is a video of one of the dental fillings we performed at Turk Aesthetic in Istanbul.
Dental filling steps in Turkey
The doctor examines you, and the session can last an hour.
Make some rumors to ensure the health of the teeth.
Local anesthesia, then removal of caries.
Dental filling in Turkey are placed after completion.
The feeling of numbness lingers in the mouth for some time.
Total Time: 15 minutes
The doctor asks the patient to take an x-ray of the teeth, in order to correctly diagnose the dental disease.
During dental filling
Dental filling in Turkey are performed in the dental clinic under conditions of complete sterilization, and the filling process may take more than one session, each of which lasts from 20 to 30 minutes, in the event that there are a large number of teeth that need treatment, and this is done through the following :
The doctor opens the enamel of the tooth and removes the decay that has accumulated in it with special tools, then removes the radically damaged tooth tissue.
Filling the resulting cavity with a special material usually composed of a group of minerals After the layers of the tooth are drilled in a way that allows the filling process, the layers of the filling are slowly inserted, allowing each layer to dry and seal in the best way.
The patient should refrain from eating or drinking for two hours after the filling, and he may suffer from pain in that area after the first day of treatment; Therefore, it is possible to use pain relievers as needed.
The patient should be careful to clean the mouth to avoid any complications after the operation, by using the brush and radical cleaning with dental floss and cleaning tools.
Sometimes the doctor may recommend taking antibiotics after dental treatment, when there is an infection or infection in the area, and you must go to the doctor immediately if some symptoms appear, such as: high temperature, severe pain, bleeding or secretions from the mouth.
The necessity of replacing dental filling in Turkey
When you start to feel pain around the filled tooth for a long time, it means that you should visit the dentist to fix the problem, or replace the filling. Some signs that tell you that you need to replace your dental filling:
- A crack in the tooth: Because of the cracks, the fillings in your teeth are no longer able to provide support.
- Toothache: When you feel severe pain around the area of the filled tooth, it may be a sign of a new cavity inside the tooth.
- Spaces in the tooth filling: While eating, you may feel that food penetrates the filling material, and an increase in tooth spaces may occur in the long term.
Dental filling types in Turkey
- Durability: This type of permanent filling lasts 10 to 15 years and more.
- Toughness: Withstands extremes of chewing pressure.
- The cosmetic aspect: Cosmetic dental fillings made of gold are more beautiful and more consistent with the natural shape than fillings made of amalgam, for example.
- Durability: Silver fillings last 10 to 15 years.
- Strength: Withstands various stresses.
- Cost: Less than gold fillings.
Composite dental filling in Turkey
- Color: The most beautiful type of dental filling ever, because its color matches the color of the original teeth, making it invisible.
- Chemical bonding: Composite dental fillings interact with the teeth chemically, increasing the level of support and strengthening the tooth structure.
- Versatility of use: It is not only used for tooth decay, it is also used to repair eroded teeth, fill gaps or fill front teeth.
- Safety: This type does not need to remove a large layer of tooth enamel, such as amalgam fillings, which increases safety.
Other dental filling in Turkey
They are made of porcelain, and are characterized by their strong resistance against pigmentation, and this type can remain for 10-15 years.
They are made of a special type of glass, and are widely used in children. This type provides the teeth with fluoride, which increases protection against decay. The term of such filling shall not exceed five years.
Dental filling with laser
- The laser contributes to detecting the gaps in the teeth, and shows the places that need dental filling in Turkey.
- Laser is used to eliminate all bacteria in the filling sites and between the teeth, and this process does not require any type of anesthesia.
- The laser helps to get rid of sensitivity to heat or cold.
Dental filling in Turkey is a very safe and casual process; it could only cause sensitivity after having cold or hot drinks or food.
Dental filling cost in Turkey
The cost of dental filling in Turkey varies according to the type of materials used, and the cost of fillings does not include the treatment of dental canals. At Turk Aesthetic, the cost of an optical filling for one tooth is 45 euro. To request the cost from Turk Aesthetic, if you wish to have other fillings, you can contact our team via the link.
What are the instructions to be carried out after dental filling in Turkey?
Do not chew food in the filling place for two hours.
Do not drink hot drinks for two hours.
Avoid eating solid foods for the entire day.
Use the toothbrush and toothpaste gently while brushing the teeth after filling.
What are the tips after dental filling in Turkey?
Regular visit to the dentist
Avoid soft drinks
Is dental filling painful?
White dental fillings are one of the most popular types of fillings that are desired in many cases due to their advantages. The doctor uses the laser to install the white fillings, meaning the patient does not feel any pain and does not require a long time to install, in addition to its wonderful result and its natural appearance as natural teeth.