All on Four Implants in Turkey is a process in which ceramic teeth are installed in place of the teeth that the patient has lost, the entire jaw is implanted using only 4 implants, this process takes place within a few months for complete recovery, and the bones are also given greater density.
|Results continuously||More than 15 years|
|Process Duration||45 Minutes|
|Stay in Turkey||3 days|
|Cost||4000 -5000 EUR|
Video All on four implants in Turkey
Turk Aesthetic Center has extensive experience in the field of dentistry, and is considered one of the best centers around the world.
Here is a video of one of the All on four dental implants operations in Turkey that we performed at Turk Aesthetic Center in Istanbul.
How all on four dental implants done in Turkey?
- The doctor performs an x-ray to examine the structure of the bones.
- Using the results of the examination, he studies the best sites where the four implants can be placed.
- Dentures are manufactured in the laboratories of the Turk Aesthetic Center.
- Before dental implants with all-in-four technology, problems such as inflammation and cavities must be addressed; Therefore, the doctor begins to extract the remaining teeth before treatment.
- Now the stage of local anesthesia begins, then the doctor begins to dig in 4 suitable places.
- The drilling has different shapes, mostly perpendicular to the front gum, while the back implants are oblique.
- Insert the four implants into the sockets and then install the dentures on top.
- Dentures are placed temporarily for up to 6 months; Until it is confirmed that the implants are ready to support permanent dentures.
Who can do all on four implants in Turkey?
All dental patients who have teeth that do not have systemic diseases that interfere with dental implant surgery in anything, and they have an appropriate size of jaw bones.
All-on-four dental implant procedure steps in Turkey
- The doctor begins by giving the patient local anesthesia, until the patient feels comfortable and the operation is completed without pain.
- Oral preparation for implantation of titanium screws, which may include teeth that have failed.
- All affected tissues, whether jaw tissue or gum tissue, are removed.
- The implantation process begins with inserting screws into the jaw bones in the appropriate places.
- Screws are often placed so that there are two in the front of the mouth and two in the back of the mouth in order to balance the strength of the dentures during the chewing process.
- Completely clean the surgical site and then begin the suturing process, until the completion of the dental implant process all in four.
- Now the patient goes to the places designated to recover and relax from the anesthesia.
After All on four implants in Turkey
In some cases, the mouth may become swollen or bruised around the treated area. Some painkillers are taken.
The doctor advises patients to get complete rest for a day or two before returning to daily activities.
The results of all on four dental implants are immediate, but care must be continued with care so that we can get results that last for decades.
Before and after photos all on four implants in Turkey
Here are pictures of some of the cases that were performed at the Turk Aesthetic Center in Istanbul before and after all on four dental implants.
All on four implants method
- All on four dental implants are performed using 4 titanium screws that are implanted in different areas of the jaw bones, as they are the support for the teeth that will be fixed on them.
- In contrast with single implants, a complete arc of the teeth is done on a solid piece secured by the four screws.
- The hard piece is the only way this procedure is similar to natural dentures.
- Unlike dentures, the jawbone is supported by implant bonding.
- Sometimes screws are implanted at a 45-degree angle, if the person has jawbone loss.
- The need for complex bone grafts may be reduced, thus avoiding the neural canal and sinus cavity in the maxilla; Because the jawbone in this part is denser.
- Therefore, it is possible to support the implants and help preserve the rest of the jaw bones.
All on four implants materials in Turkey
- Acrylic or composite material
- Dentures made of acrylic to fit titanium implants, this is the most economical way to go.
- Porcelain material
- Porcelain looks identical to natural teeth and feels exactly the same, and also lasts longer, but it is done at a higher cost.
- The entire procedure takes place in one session.
- The appearance of natural teeth, which are characterized by permanent stability and feel natural due to the similarity of their appearance with natural teeth.
- Only four implants, but in some cases up to five or six in the upper jaw because it is low in blood density.
- 45-angle implants for best results and is the ideal solution for people suffering from bone loss, who may need a procedure called bone grafting.
- Replace the old teeth with the new one on the same day.
- Durable and stable for decades.
- lower cost.
- Comfortable, firm and firmer support for crowns and bridges.
- Speed in treatment and recovery.
- Suitable for people with jaw bone loss.
- Sometimes the results may not be good if the operation is not performed by the right doctor.
- If anything goes wrong, even a small one that causes problems in the mouth; So be sure to choose a trusted center.
- Not available in all dental clinics.
- Some have problems such as spitting up or hissing while speaking.
- Occurrence of pain.
- Most of these complications can be treated and will not affect you in the long term.
- lack of skeletal fusion
- The implants should be fused with the jawbone gradually.
- Sometimes a defect in this process occurs due to smoking, osteoporosis or diet.
- Dental implant failure due to inflammation around the implants, and it can be prevented by brushing, flossing and regular visits to the dentist.
- Failure to adapt to implants. In some rare cases, people have difficulty adjusting to dentures.
How long all on four dental implants last?
- It may be up to 15 years.
- But this happens provided that it is installed in the roots correctly; To ensure that there is no loss of bone tissue and tooth loss.
- You also have to take good care of the implanted teeth.
All on four dental implants cost in Turkey
Dental implants using the All on four technique require extreme precision and modern equipment; Therefore, it is always recommended to choose a center or hospital that has the best experience, safety, and sterilization.
In order for the factors to ensure the success of the aforementioned process to gather in one center; The price of the procedure may go up a little!
All on four dental implants are performed in Turkey Istanbul at an average of 4000 dollars.
FAQ | All on four dental implants in Turkey
Some pain and swelling can occur after the operation, as it happens with any dental implant operation. However, these problems can be easily controlled with the medications you use according to your doctor’s advice.
Brush your teeth regularly.
Use the brush twice daily
Use the thread.
Keep your dentist’s instructions regarding dental cleaning.
Avoid solid foods for months after surgery to make sure the implants are fused with the bone structure.
Dental bridges differ from the All-on-four technology in that dental bridges support 3 to 4 crowns, which means you will need 8 to 10 dental implants for a full jaw. While the All On 4 technology is not dependent on crowns, it is a set of dentures that are fitted with 4 implants. Compared to dental bridges, All On 4 technology is more cost-effective and faster. It also does not require bone grafting or any other extensive procedures before it is placed.
Unlike dentures, jaws are fixed with All-On-4 technology to stay in place for several years. While traditional dentures are removable and need to be changed approximately every 5 years. So in terms of results, the All On 4 technology has a much stronger reason to succeed than most.
The All On 4 technology can also help in the normal functioning of all organs, from chewing to speaking and more. This indicates that the ease of the procedure does not mean that the benefits are diminished.