Nose reduction surgery is a cosmetic procedure, as it is one of the procedures performed to beautify the nose. Nose Reduction is performed because of a first-degree aesthetic, and this operation can also be performed during the repair of fractures of the nose as a result of an accident, in order to make the nose regain its beautiful appearance before the accident. This process is done by modifying the bones and cartilage of the nose or adding tissues to modify the appearance of the nose.
Nose Reduction in Turkey is considered one of the safe plastic surgeries that are performed in Turkey. This process is done by modifying the bones of the nose or the cartilage in it in order to improve the aesthetic appearance of the face.
Nose Reduction surgery video in Istanbul, Turkey
Nose Reduction is one of the plastic surgeries performed by a plastic surgeon in Turkey. Before performing this operation, you must choose a reliable medical center that contains a selection of doctors in the field of plastic surgery with extensive experience in Nose Reduction operations. The trusted center also contains the latest equipment in the field of plastic surgery, and the sterilization in the center is good to reduce the spread of infection. Below we show you a video showing how to perform a Nose Reduction in Turkey:
Who can do Nose Reduction
- Women and men who are healthy and free from disease.
- People who have completed their growth, that is, they are over 16 years old.
- People who do not suffer from deformity of the facial bones.
Who can not do Nose reduction surgery
- Pregnant and lactating women out of fear for them.
- Adolescents under 16 years of age due to incomplete bone development.
- Smokers who are unable to stop smoking.
- People with deformed facial bones.
The doctor who performs Nose Reduction in Turkey
- The doctor who performs Nose Reduction is a plastic surgeon.
- No other doctor can perform this procedure.
- Before performing this operation, you must choose a reliable medical center, because it contains an elite group of doctors in the field of plastic surgery, good sterilization, and great experience.
Anesthesia type used in rhinoplasty
- The type of anesthesia used is something determined by the specialist doctor according to the patient’s condition in front of him.
- Local anesthetic can be used during the procedure as it numbs the face only.
- In some cases, the doctor resorts to general anesthetic, in which he numbs the whole body and puts the patient to sleep.
Nose reduction surgery steps
- At first, the doctor anesthetizes the patient either through local anesthetic for the face area only, or through general anesthesia, which numbs the entire body.
- The doctor then makes an incision in the nose and removes the skin surrounding the bones and cartilage of the nose.
- After that, the doctor adjusts the shape of the nose by removing cartilage, adding cartilage, or removing bones from the nose as needed.
- The doctor then closes the incision and places a dressing around the nose to protect it.
Before nose reduction surgery instructions
- You must follow the instructions that your doctor tells you to get the desired results.
- If you suffer from blood diseases or take drugs that affect blood thinning, you must tell the doctor to stop them before the operation.
- Smokers should refrain from smoking or reduce it to the minimum because it affects the healing of the wound and the rate of bleeding during the procedure.
- You must follow the doctor’s instructions in order to get the desired results and to quickly recover the nose.
- You should keep your nose in an upright position while sitting and sleeping.
- You should not make as much effort as doing sports.
- You should not expose the wound to the sun’s rays in order to avoid pigmentation.
Nose reduction surgery in Turkey Side effects
You should know that there may be complications or side effects from the operation, such as:
- Breathing problems due to a stuffy nose.
- The occurrence of some bruises and scars at the site of the operation.
- Bleeding occurs in the area of the operation and may need to go to the hospital.
- These symptoms do not occur in all cases, and if they do occur, they can be treated. Therefore, when performing this sensitive operation, you must choose a guaranteed medical center that contains elite doctors to avoid these effects and complications.
Before and after Nose Reduction in Turkey
Below we show you some pictures before and after the Nose Reduction surgery in Turkey, which was performed at the Turk Aesthetic Center in Istanbul, Turkey.
Nose Reduction surgery cost in Turkey Istanbul
- Nose Reduction Is a cosmetic surgery procedure.
- When undergoing the operation, you must go to a trusted medical center with an elite group of doctors.
- When you go to a trusted medical center, the latest equipment, technologies and good sterilization will lead to a slightly higher cost
- The price for the procedure ranges between 2500-3500 US dollars.
FAQ – Nose reduction surgery in Turkey
What is the duration of the nose reduction surgery?
The duration of the Nose Reduction surgery ranges between 1-2 hours and in some complicated cases it may take longer.
What is the cost of rhinoplasty?
The cost of Nose Reduction In Turkey ranges between 2500-3500 dollars, depending on the center, the patient’s condition, and the type of anesthesia used.
What is the recovery period after Nose Reduction after an accident?
Often the patient is able to be discharged from the hospital on the same day or the next day, but the recovery period may range from 2 weeks to 12 weeks.
Will you feel pain during the procedure?
No, you will not feel pain during the procedure, because of the use of local or general anesthetic in the procedure. The type of anesthetic is determined at the discretion of the doctor.