Vaser liposuction in Turkey is a cosmetic surgical procedure that aims to remove the accumulated fat in the body, which is usually in the thigh, abdomen, buttocks and other areas. Vaser liposuction aims to return the body to its previous slimness and give a beautiful and attractive look. Liposuction has developed over the course of the days until it reached Vaser liposuction, which is a modern technique.
Vaser liposuction in Istanbul, Turkey
Vaser liposuction in Turkey aims to remove the accumulated fat under the skin and break it up and then pull it out of the body through a safe cosmetic surgery because of the development of cosmetic medicine in Turkey, here is a table that presents the most important information about Vaser liposuction.
Video of Vaser liposuction in Turkey
Vaser liposuction in Turkey is considered one of the safest and most prevalent surgical procedures in the recent period. When you perform such an operation, you must go to a reliable medical center or hospital because this helps to have an elite group of doctors in the field of plastic surgery, and also helps to have the latest equipment used in operations, and we show you a video showing how to perform Vaser liposuction in Turkey, Istanbul.
Who can do Vaser liposuction?
- People who suffer from random accumulations of fat in some areas of the body.
- People who suffer from some diseases that prevent them from removing fat by traditional methods.
- People who want instant solutions that don’t need time.
Who cannot do Vaser liposuction?
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women out of fear for them.
- People who smoke or who drink alcohol.
Types of liposuction operations in Turkey
It is an old liposuction surgery that is no longer used today due to its high risks.
In this surgery, the area to be liposuction is injected with a liquid that dissolves the existing fat, then the liquid and the melted fat are suctioned together.
In this process, ultrasound is used to melt the fat and liposuction it.
It is one of the latest methods used and the least in terms of risks, in which fat is broken down using laser beams and then suctioned out of the body.
Anesthesia types used in VASER liposuction in Turkey
- The specialist doctor determines the type of anesthesia used according to the case.
- General anesthesia is used most of the time to avoid the patient feeling any pain.
- Sometimes the doctor is satisfied with using local anesthesia.
VASER liposuction procedure steps in Turkey
- First, the specialist doctor determines the type of anesthesia used, whether it is local or total.
- The doctor makes a small incision in the area to be treated to pass the vaser device inside.
- The vaser uses laser energy to break up fat, liquefy it, and facilitate its exit.
- The fat is withdrawn through the tube in the vaser device into an external container.
VASER liposuction body area
- The abdomen is where the vaser technique is used, because the belly fat is very stubborn and it is difficult to get rid of it using traditional methods.
- The thighs are one of the areas that respond differently to the traditional methods of liposuction treatment, due to the different nature of the body and the extent of its response to the treatment.
- Aspects and fat accumulate in them due to the person not exercising, smoking and eating high-calorie foods.
Instructions before liposuction
- You must refrain from smoking or drinking alcohol before the procedure.
- The doctor tells a specific time to fast before the operation.
- You should tell your doctor what medicines you are taking and see if you should stop taking them.
- You can ask the doctor how long you will stay in the hospital after the procedure.
Instructions after liposuction
- You should drink plenty of water and fluids in general to avoid dehydration.
- Not exercising, strenuous exercise, or heavy lifting during the recovery period.
- He likes to disinfect the wound and take care of it so you don’t get any infection.
- Refrain from smoking and drinking alcohol until the body is recovering.
- You must adhere to the doctor’s instructions so that the healing process takes place quickly.
Disadvantages of vaser liposuction procedure
There is no operation that does not contain side effects, but when you choose a reliable medical center that contains an elite group of doctors, this reduces the risk rates that can affect you because it contains a selection of doctors and the latest equipment. These risks are summarized in:
- Risks of bruising or bleeding in the area of the operation.
- It is possible to get an infection or some infections.
- Fluid may accumulate under the skin.
- Severe lack of body fluids that may lead to dehydration if not noticed by a doctor.
- Fat leakage, which is considered the greatest risk, as it is possible for fat to cross into the bloodstream, causing blockages in very dangerous places, but with the development of devices and technologies, this risk has disappeared.
Vaser liposuction side effects
- When you perform any operation, some side effects may occur that quickly disappear and do not occur in all cases. We show you some side effects that may occur from liposuction:
- Numbness and lack of feeling in the area where the operation was performed.
- Feeling some pain in the area of the operation.
Before and after Vaser liposuction in Turkey
Below we show you some pictures before and after the procedure of vaser liposuction, which was carried out at Turk Aesthetic Center in Turkey, Istanbul:
FAQ – Vaser liposuction in Turkey
What is the duration of the liposuction procedure?
The time period in this procedure varies due to the different type of technique used and the number of places in the body, but the duration of the procedure ranges from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
Will you feel pain when performing liposuction?
No, you will not feel pain because the doctor uses anesthetic during the procedure.
What is the recovery period after the operation?
When you follow the doctor’s instructions and do not make an effort, the recovery period is reduced, and the recovery period ranges between 3-6 weeks.
What is the price of vaser liposuction in Turkey?
The cost varies according to the number of areas where the operation is performed, but generally it ranges between 2000-3000 dollars.
Finally, you can contact the technical support team directly from the Turk Aesthetic Center in Turkey Istanbul to request information and price about the operation.