Lip Lifting in Turkey With age, the freshness of the face decreases, and the lips begin to lose part of their volume, which highlights the aging of the facial features. However, the upper lip lift operation can be performed, which is a procedure that is done with multiple techniques. You need lip implants or lip fillers…!
Reducing the distance between the upper lip and the nose refreshes facial features, increases attractiveness and beauty, and makes the smile prominent and thus enhances self-confidence. The Turk Aesthetic Center in Turkey Istanbul offers you a detailed article about the Lip lift process. We promise you useful information and an enjoyable read!
The perfect shape of the lips
The raised upper lips in a manner consistent with the features of the face is an aesthetic sign that the human eye notices without awareness. In order for the lips to conform to international beauty standards, they must be characterized by the following:
- Toned lips that are slightly filled in.
- The upper lip is raised so that the upper jaw teeth appear in a certain proportion.
- The lower jaw teeth are less visible and not fully visible.
- And you can get perfect lips by performing very simple surgeries such as: lip filler injections, lip supply, lip lifting in turkey, fat injection, and others..
What is lip lift surgery?
Lip lifting in turkey procedure that aims to get rid of sagging lips and lift the lip up to highlight the upper teeth and get a more youthful and lively face.
It is done by getting rid of excess skin tissue between the nose and mouth with a length of between 12 to 15 millimeters, while turning the lips slightly outward by stretching the muscles.
Upper lip lift surgery is done with precise cosmetic methods so that the places of incisions and sutures do not appear after the operation, so care must always be taken to perform it in a reliable beauty center.
Advantages of lip lifting in Turkey
- The procedure guarantees you to have attractive lips that remove the effects of aging and bring you a young face whose beauty attracts everyone’s attention.
- It works to increase the pink tissue in the lip area, to show it in the best possible way.
- The results of the operation last a lifetime, and to maintain them, only the doctor’s instructions must be adhered to.
- The cost of performing the operation in Turkey is low, especially when compared to the cost in the rest of the European Union or even America!
- We can combine more than one procedure during the same operation, such as rhinoplasty, lip lift, eye surgery, etc..
- Thus, you get amazing results in a short period.
Candidates for lip lift surgery
- The elderly or those who suffer from premature aging, especially those who have a large space between the nose and the upper lip.
- If you have a thin, narrow upper lip, some people don’t see their upper lips when they smile!
- Also, those with a significantly high nose, an upper lip lift may be an ideal solution.
- In the case of lip asymmetry, some suffer from a higher right side than left in the same lip or vice versa.
- Who seeks to solve the problem of drooping lips, which is popular among the elderly.
Not candidates for lip lift surgery
- People who have a small or exaggeratedly short lip.
- Smokers must stop smoking for at least two weeks, otherwise they will not be operated on.
- People with diabetes or blood clots, as well as people with herpes in the mouth, should consult a doctor first.
Tips before upper lip lift
- You must fast from food and drink for 6 hours before the procedure.
- Quit smoking for at least two weeks before the operation.
- abstain from alcoholic beverages for 48 hours; It blocks the effect of anesthesia.
- Avoid taking liquid medications, and tell your doctor if you are taking certain medications regularly.
- For women, it is not preferable to perform the procedure during menstruation, so schedule the procedure a week after the menstrual cycle.
- Make sure to choose a medical center that has a place equipped for surgeries, and takes good care of sterilization to prevent infection.
Post Lip Lifting in Turkey
- Avoid strenuous exercise or daily activities that require effort.
- Make sure to use lip balms, while cleaning the area as instructed.
- Follow all doctor’s instructions, and avoid sleeping directly on the face.
- Avoid smoking for a few weeks so as not to negatively affect the results of the operation.
- It is not allowed to go to saunas or swimming pools during the recovery period.
Non-surgical options for lip lift
Non-surgical techniques can be used to obtain the same results as the surgical procedure, but it should be noted that the results of non-surgical techniques are not permanent, and they must be performed from time to time.
This is done by using fillers such as the filler used to lift the lips, which is done during several sessions.
Lifting the upper lip with fillers
Lip injections with fillers or hyaluronic acid injections for the lips are a simple and very popular technique, especially among young people.
For the elderly, the surgical procedure is better and very suitable.
Fillers are used to increase the volume of the lips and highlight them to appear attractive, taking into account that the results look natural.
The procedure must be repeated from time to time because the results of the filler are not permanent.
It is used to tighten the lips, especially the upper lip, and the filler technique gives natural and excellent results.
Upper lip lifting in turkey is completely safe and has no dangerous side effects, but sometimes some temporary symptoms may occur.
Such as the appearance of scars, or swelling of the area, and the use of tools that are not well sterilized usually leads to infection.
FAQ | Lip Lifting in Turkey
Are the results of the operation permanent?
The results of the upper lip lift surgery are permanent, provided that all the doctor’s instructions are adhered to, but for non-surgical techniques such as fillers, the results do not last.
How long is the recovery period after lip lift?
Full recovery from the effects of the operation takes between 10 to 14 days, after which you can return to all daily activities normally.
Is lip lifting in turkey painful?Is lip lift surgery painful?
The lip lift procedure is painless, as anesthesia is used, whether general or local anesthesia, depending on the patient’s condition and the procedures that he needs.
Finally, you can contact our team directly via the link to request information and prices from Turk Aesthetic.