laser liposuction in Turkey is one of the most prevalent procedures in our time because it gives the body a distinctive and graceful appearance in a very short period of time compared to the traditional methods that require time, such as exercising or following diets. Medical operations in the field of liposuction have developed and the risks are less than it was before, and modern techniques have been used in the operation in order to break up and liquefy fat and remove it from the body in a safe manner.
Laser liposuction in Turkey
Laser liposuction is considered one of the safe procedures that are performed in Turkey, as this process works to break up fat using laser beams, liquefy it and then remove it outside the body, but when you perform such operations, you must choose a reliable medical center to ensure the results of the operation. Below we show you a summary table of the most important information about laser liposuction
Laser liposuction video in Istanbul, Turkey
Before performing liposuction, you must choose a reliable medical center or hospital to perform such a procedure, as the trusted medical center contains a selection of doctors in the field of plastic surgery who have performed many successful operations, and the reliable medical center also contains the latest equipment in the field of liposuction. Plastic surgery, and here we show you a video of how to perform laser liposuction in Turkey.
Who can do laser liposuction
- People who are in good health and do not complain of any diseases.
- Who have tried traditional methods of treating overweight.
- If you want immediate and safe results.
- People with random distribution of fat in different areas of the body.
Who can’t get laser liposuction?
- Smokers and those who drink alcohol.
- Pregnant and lactating women out of fear for them.
- People who suffer from chronic diseases such as diabetes, pressure and heart disease in general.
- People with diseases that make the body sensitive to the light source.
Anesthesia type used in laser liposuction
- The doctor determines the type of anesthesia used during the operation, according to the patient’s condition.
- Most of the time, general anesthesia is used to avoid pain.
- Sometimes a doctor can use local anesthesia.
Laser liposuction steps in Turkey
- The doctor first determines the type of anesthesia used in the operation, whether it is local or general.
- The doctor makes a small incision in the area to be treated in order to insert the laser device there.
- The laser device works to break up the fat and liquefy it so that it is easier to get out of the body.
- The melted fat comes out in a tube outside the body.
- After the operation is completed, the doctor will sew the incision that he made at the beginning.
Laser liposuction pros and cons
Laser liposuction advantages
- Using the latest technology in the procedure, which reduces its risks.
- Rely on elite doctors in the field of plastic surgery.
- Activating the health safety and cleanliness program of the center in order to prevent the transmission of infection.
Laser liposuction disadvantages
- There may be some bruising or swelling at the site of the operation.
- The possibility of some errors during anesthesia, so it is recommended to choose a trusted medical center with an elite group of doctors.
- A severe lack of fluid in the body that the doctor must note and take into account.
- Fat leakage and this happens when fat leaks into the blood vessels and blocks some dangerous places, but this danger has disappeared after using modern technologies.
Laser liposuction side effects
- Any process is not without side effects, which occur sometimes and quickly go away and the body returns to normal, and in the process of laser liposuction may occur:
- Some burns resulting from the use of the laser device.
- Some pain occurs in the liposuction area.
- Some bruises and swellings occur in the liposuction area.
- Numbness or lack of feeling in the area from which the liposuction was performed.
- These effects do not occur in all cases, and if they do occur, they occur temporarily and quickly disappear during the recovery period.
Laser liposuction cost in Turkey
- You should choose a reliable medical center before performing laser liposuction.
- When you choose a reliable medical center, it contains a selection of doctors and the latest equipment in the field of plastic surgery.
- This leads to a slightly higher cost, but the results of the operation are guaranteed.
- The prices for laser liposuction range between 2500-3500 dollars.
- The cost of the operation depends on the number of areas in which the operation is performed and the condition of the patient.
Before and after laser liposuction in Turkey
Below we show you some pictures before and after the laser liposuction procedure, which was performed at Turk Aesthetic Center.
Instructions before laser liposuction
- You should refrain from smoking or drinking alcohol.
- You should consult your doctor for the duration of fasting before performing the operation.
- You should talk to the doctor about the procedure and the expected results.
- If you suffer from chronic diseases or are taking medications, you should tell your doctor about it.
Instructions after laser liposuction
- You should drink plenty of water or fluids in general to avoid dehydration.
- You should refrain from drinking alcohol or smoking during the recovery period.
- Do not do much effort, exercise, or lift heavy objects during the recovery period.
- You must follow the doctor’s instructions and not violate them to speed up the recovery process from the operation.
FAQ – Laser Liposuction in Turkey
is laser liposuction painful?
No, you will not feel any pain, because the doctor uses a local or general anesthetic, depending on the patient’s condition.
What is the cost of laser liposuction in Turkey?
The cost of laser liposuction depends on several factors, including the number of areas to be treated and according to the patient’s condition, and it usually ranges between 2500-3500 dollars.
Who is the doctor who performs laser liposuction?
The doctor who performs laser liposuction is a plastic surgeon.
How long does laser liposuction take?
The duration of this procedure varies depending on the number of areas you are treating, but most often the duration ranges between 2-4 hours.
Are the results of laser liposuction permanent?
Yes, the results of laser liposuction last if the person maintains them by doing sports and not eating food that contains high calories.