What is the Dimpleplasty?
Dimpleplasty in Turkey, or what is known as abscess, is a simple cosmetic surgery that aims to make the smile more attractive and beautiful by adding dimples to the face, and with the development of cosmetic medicine in Turkey, performing such operations has become easy.
Dimpleplasty in Turkey Istanbul
Dimpleplasty mainly aims to add dimples to the face to make it look more beautiful and make the smile charming, and in the following table we explain to you the most important information about the process of dimples:
Dimpleplasty is considered one of the operations that are carried out in a safe manner in Turkey if you choose a reliable medical center that contains an elite group of plastic surgeons and has the latest technology and the latest devices in the field of plastic surgery, and we show you a video showing how to perform the dimple process in Turkey Istanbul:
Who can perform Dimpleplasty in Turkey
People who suffer from excess fat in the face area and want to show dimples.
Who can’t do Dimpleplasty?
- Breastfeeding and pregnant women, for fear of them.
- If you suffer from dermatological or chronic diseases, you must inform the doctor before performing the operation.
The doctor who performs Dimpleplasty
- When performing this procedure, you should choose a reliable medical center.
- In the trusted medical center you will find a selection of plastic surgeons.
- When you choose a trusted center, you will find the latest cosmetic devices and technologies.
- No other doctor can perform this procedure.
Anesthesia type used in Dimpleplasty
When dimples are performed, there are two types of anesthesia, one of which can be performed, either local anesthesia or general anesthesia. The doctor determines the type of anesthesia to be used at his discretion, and most of the time local anesthesia is used.
Dimpleplasty Steps in Turkey
- The first step is sedation, where the doctor will give local anesthesia or use a numbing cream.
- Second, the doctor makes an incision inside the mouth using surgical scissors.
- The doctor removes excess tissue to create a dimple.
- Then comes the stitching stage, which is the last stage in the process. The doctor passes a surgical needle with a thread, and the depth of the dimple is controlled by tightening or loosening this thread.
Dimpleplasty pros and cons
- It is a simple, painless and safe surgery.
- After the operation, the dimples appear, which gives the face and smile a charming look.
- Although the process of dimples is a safe process, some complications may occur, such as:
- Bleeding at the incision site.
- The possibility of nerve damage.
- The surgery may fail and the dimple may not be consistent.
Dimpleplasty Side effects
- In some cases, some side effects or negatives may appear, such as:
- Facial swelling.
- An infection at the incision site may occur.
- These symptoms do not occur in all cases, and if they do occur, they disappear after a short period of operation.
Dimpleplasty cost in Turkey
- Dimpleplasty requires doctors with great experience in the field of cosmetology.
- It is always recommended to choose a reliable medical center to ensure expertise and sterilization.
- The price of Dimpleplasty in Turkey ranges between 1500-2000 dollars.
Before and after Dimpleplasty in Turkey
Below are some pictures before and after the dimple procedure in Turkey, which was performed at the Turk Aesthetic Center in Istanbul, Turkey.
Instructions before Dimpleplasty
- The doctor may ask to see your medical file and find out what medications you are taking to see if they affect the procedure.
- The location of the dimple should be discussed with the doctor in order to match the smile and the aesthetic shape of the face.
- Doctors recommend washing the face with an antibacterial soap on the morning of the operation in order to reduce the risk of infection.
Instructions after Dimpleplasty
- Eating more fruits and vegetables to take care of the diet.
- Avoid eating hot foods or drinks so that they do not affect the stitches.
- Mouthwash should be used to avoid infections and contamination.
FAQ – Dimpleplasty in Turkey Istanbul
How long does the Dimpleplasty take?
Dimpleplasty is a safe and fast process, so it does not take much time.
The process takes between 30-45 minutes.
What type of anesthesia is used in Dimpleplasty?
Local or general anesthesia can be used depending on what the doctor will determine based on his personal opinion.
What is the cost of Dimpleplasty in Turkey?
When you choose a guaranteed medical center, this leads to the presence of an elite group of doctors as well as the use of modern technologies.
The cost of performing the operation ranges between 1500 – 2000 US dollars.
Finally, you can contact the technical support team directly from the Turk Aesthetic Center in Turkey Istanbul to request information and price about the operation.