Bichectomy in Turkey is a cosmetic procedure that takes place in beauty centers and clinics, and does not need dedicated operating rooms, with the aim of removing cheek bags known as Bichat located below the cheek, which are formed due to the accumulation of fat in the cheeks area.
It also works on the appearance of the face in a taut and symmetrical manner and highlighting the features. Turk Aesthetic Beauty Center provides you with the most important information about the cheek liposuction procedure. Be sure to read the article to the end…!
Causes of cheek fat accumulation?
- Genetic genes are the most prominent reason for the formation and accumulation of fat in the cheeks area.
- Improper nutrition and neglecting breakfast reduces the rate of fat burning.
- Eating too much industrial sugars; Because it reduces the body’s dependence on the use of stored fats.
- Recent scientific studies have proven that exhaustion and insufficient hours of sleep (less than 5 hours per day) help to concentrate fat in the cheeks.
- Poor psychological state helps to accumulate fat in the entire body and gain weight.
Candidate for Bichectomy in Turkey
- Who wants to tighten the facial features, highlight the facial features, and eliminate the circular shape resulting from the accumulation of fat in the cheeks.
- Those who are at least 21 years old; In order to ensure relative stability in the shape of facial features.
- The applicant does not suffer from chronic diseases, otherwise the doctor should be consulted.
- Non-smokers, or at least those who are willing to quit smoking before the procedure, with a period determined by the doctor.
- Those who are not obese, and that the patient has a relatively stable weight.
- Make sure that you choose a trusted beauty center with elite doctors who have previous experience in facial liposuction.
- The doctor will tell you to fast from food and drink at least 6 hours before the procedure.
- You must stop smoking for at least 4 weeks, or as directed by your doctor.
- Make sure to provide all the examinations that the doctor needs before the operation.
- Follow all of your doctor’s instructions, inquire about everything related to the procedure, and discuss with him the expected results accurately.
Bichectomy steps in Turkey
- In the beginning, the doctor gives the applicant anesthesia. It is common to use local anesthesia, but in some cases doctors prefer general anesthesia or give some sedatives with local anesthesia.
- After that, the doctor begins to make very small and precise surgical incisions, in cosmetic ways that do not leave a trace after the operation.
- Using small tubes, the doctor will start inserting them into the incisions, and then he will be able to suction out the fat.
- It is possible to use laser technology to dissolve the accumulated fat before liposuction.
- Now the doctor starts stitching the incisions with cosmetic threads that leave no traces.
After Bichectomy in Turkey
- Care must be taken to clean and sterilize the surgical incisions area according to the doctor’s instructions. To increase the speed of recovery and avoid the risks of infection and contamination.
- Continue to quit smoking for another 4 weeks after the procedure.
- Make sure to eat soft foods and stay away from hard or spicy foods, especially during the first 24 hours after the operation.
- Avoid strenuous activities, and avoid bumps in the jaw or cheeks.
- Adhere to all of your doctor’s instructions, and make sure to take the medications at the doses and times set by the doctor.
- You must have a friend pick you up from the hospital immediately after the procedure, as you will not be able to drive yourself.
Bichectomy in Turkey Advantages
- The operation does not take long, and you will not need to stay in the hospital.
- You can return to daily life shortly after the procedure.
- The process highlights the features of the face and appears with a sculpted face like most Hollywood actors!
- There are no dangerous complications if the procedure is performed in a good medical center.
- The surgery will not leave scars or traces after the operation.
- The results are permanent, but all doctor’s instructions must be adhered to.
- There are not many complications after a facelift and cheek liposuction, especially when choosing a beauty center that cares about good sterilization.
- Infection due to poor sterilization is the most common post-operative risk.
- Some operations do not give the same expected results, be sure to talk to your doctor about the results before the procedure.
- A slight swelling or bruising may occur on the face, but it will quickly disappear with the passage of days.
- The size of one cheek may differ from the other, especially when it is performed by non-professionals.
- You may feel pain during the recovery period but it is a mild pain that can be easily overcome.
Bichectomy Cost in Turkey
- The cost of the procedure ranges between $1,500 to $3,000 based on several factors such as:
- Technology and devices used in facelift.
- The experience of the doctor and the level of the cosmetic center.
- Prices for examinations that are performed before and after the operation.
- Turkey is also the best and cheapest country for plastic surgery!
FAQ | Bichectomy in Turkey
Is Bichectomy painful?
No, you will not feel any pain during the operation; Because the doctor uses anesthesia and gives you some sedatives and painkillers during and after the procedure.
Do I need to stay in the hospital after Bichectomy ?
You cannot leave the center immediately after the operation, but make sure to provide a safe method of transportation.
When can one return to normal daily activities?
Within a few days, you can carry out all your daily activities without any problems, but some swelling or bruising may persist up to 5 days after the operation.
Sometimes it takes 2 to 3 weeks to completely recover from the complications of the operation.
Finally, you can contact our team directly via the link to request information and prices from Turk Aesthetic.