Ozone therapy in Turkey We all know that the immunity of the human body is responsible for confronting microbes and fungi to protect the body from disease, and the role of the body’s immunity in resisting microbes and viruses has emerged clearly for everyone around the world in recent periods during the outbreak of the Coronavirus, and therefore the search for an effective treatment to increase human immunity is a matter A must, ozone therapy in Turkey is one of the most successful methods of treating weak immune problems!
What is ozone therapy?
- Ozone is a natural gas found in the atmosphere and its main function is to protect the planet from the harmful rays of the sun.
- But scientists have discovered the possibility of its use in medicine, as ozone therapy is called in Germany the term “blood dialysis”.
- Ozone therapy is one of the oldest techniques used in cosmetic surgery.
- Due to its effectiveness and outstanding results, it is still in continuous development and is used extensively so far in treatment and cosmetology.
- Some may think that the use of ozone is one of the methods of alternative medicine, however!
- Ozone therapy does not belong to alternative medicine, but rather is one of the most important methods used in scientific medicine.
Ozone therapy in Turkey
- Initially, O3 ozone was only used to disinfect and clean water channels and rooms; This is due to the ability of ozone to eliminate harmful microbes without causing any collateral damage.
- After that, doctors turned to the use of ozone for some medical purposes, after treating it with a group of oils and fats.
- Ozone therapy has proven to be highly effective in fighting microbes and fungi when used to treat areas infected with fungi or wounds and infections!
Ozone therapy video in Turkey
treatment methods in Turkey are completely safe, especially when performed in a reliable center that has extensive experience, the latest devices and technologies, and a selection of the best doctors in the world in the field of plastic surgery. Here is a video showing the method of ozone treatment in Turkey, Istanbul:
Ozone gas in medicine
- It increases the immunity of the human body and stimulates the role of the immune system.
- It is used to deliver oxygen very efficiently from the lungs to the rest of the body.
- It stimulates the production of some important antioxidant enzymes that eliminate some types of cancer cells.
- Thus, it is used in the treatment of many diseases such as cancer, heart disease and atherosclerosis.
- Ozone is characterized by its ability to strengthen the lymphatic system, and therefore it is used in the treatment of allergic diseases and a number of skin diseases.
- It helps to stimulate the body’s internal cells and thus rejuvenate some cells and tissues within the human body.
- It regulates the secretion of hormones and thus protects the glands.
Ozone Therapy Techniques in Turkey
The process of ozone therapy is carried out in different ways and treatment patterns…
During the first visit, the specialized doctor begins to determine the most appropriate and appropriate treatment methods according to the patient’s condition and the required results. Here are the most popular ozone treatment methods:
Organic therapy | Ozone therapy in Turkey
Using intravenous injections equipped with a filter that purifies it from microbes, ozone is introduced into the human body in certain quantities that vary according to each case.
Most doctors prefer to use this type in a huge number of diseases.
It is used in the treatment of some different diseases, the most important of which are:
- Allergic diseases and weak immunity.
- Eliminate bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
- Diseases affecting the arteries.
- rheumatic diseases;
- Some cancerous cases.
Topical treatment | Ozone therapy in Turkey
- The doctor determines the appropriate concentration after examining the patient and determining the goals of ozone injection.
- The concentration of ozone used in topical treatment is different from that of organic treatment.
- Topical treatment is usually used to treat skin infections and superficial wounds.
- As well as in destroying bacteria and fungi and getting rid of leg ulcers and decubitus ulcers and others.
- As well as in the treatment of some other diseases such as gangrene caused by diabetes.
Ozone water | Ozone therapy in Turkey
- Ozone water is used as an optimal alternative to intravenous use and organic therapy.
- After choosing the optimal ozone concentration according to the case, the treatment is carried out by drinking distilled ozone water.
- Suitable for people with a fear of injections.
- The bottles used to preserve ozone gas are completely glass, and they are used for a maximum of one day only.
- Ozone water is used as an immune booster, and it is used topically in exposed and contaminated wounds.
- Distinguished in eliminating the problems of stomach infections and oral thrush.
Pure medical ozone | Ozone therapy in Turkey
- Ozone exists in various therapeutic forms, including pure medical ozone.
- The ozone concentration in this method is between 0.05 to 5% maximum.
- It is used in cases of rheumatic infections, arthritis, knee diseases, and others.
Vaginal injection | Ozone therapy in Turkey
- Vaginal injection of ozone helps treat vaginal discharge and get rid of infections in the vaginal area.
- Vaginal ozone injections are also used to treat some cases of infertility in women.
- And vaginal injections proved effective in treating infertility, and some women were able to get pregnant and give birth to healthy babies.
Enemas | Ozone therapy in Turkey
The use of ozone enemas is particularly popular among children as well as in the treatment of a number of diseases such as:
- Treatment of pathological infections in the rectum.
- Eliminate problems that result from the use of antibiotics.
- Solve the problems of ulcers and strong colon infections.
- Adjuvant treatment to get rid of some cancer cells.
- Different types of hepatitis C.
- Almonds and allergic diseases.
Ozone therapy cost in Istanbul Turkey
therapy is characterized by its low cost, despite its high results. Ozone treatment in Turkey is carried out in more than one session, according to the condition of each patient.
The cost of one session ranges from 150 to 300 USD only.
It is always recommended to look for a medical center with a good reputation, many years of experience, and better sterilization.
FAQ | Ozone therapy in Turkey
Can ozone be used to get rid of aging skin?
With age, the skin begins to shrink and the face shows signs of aging.
There are many treatment methods that can restore youth and vitality to the skin, especially in the face.
Ozone helps utilize oxygen through the tissues and thus ozone therapy can be a healthy solution to most skin aging problems.
What is the cost of ozone treatment in Turkey?
The cost of an ozone therapy session varies from one center to another, but in Turkey Istanbul, ozone therapy is performed at about 150 to 300 dollars per session.
Does ozone treatment affect the skin?
Ozone gas helps to increase blood circulation in the skin, so…
Human skin is affected very noticeably after the use of ozone gas, as the skin becomes smoother and free of wrinkles.