Botox Nefertiti in turkey technique is one of the latest techniques of facial aesthetics that has been able to make a difference in the world of cosmetics. Botox Nefertiti has revolutionized the cosmetics world, the demand for it has increased dramatically recently.
Why Botox Nefertiti in turkey technique named like that?
The prominent chin with a long neck is a sign of beauty since ancient Egyptian civilization, and the technique was named after the Pharaonic Queen Nefertiti, which means in the hieroglyphic language “the beautiful came.” The queen is considered a symbol of beauty. And these are the features that every woman around the world dreams of!
What is Botox Nefertiti in turkey technique?
- A non-surgical cosmetic procedure that aims to get rid of the effects of skin aging and eliminate sagging and contractions in the neck, jaw and lower face area.
- The Nefertiti technique is one of a series of injections that the whole world has turned to as an ideal alternative to surgeries, the injection procedure helps to eliminate the dangerous side effects of surgeries, and it is lower in cost and suits a larger group of clients.
What is the substance used in Botox Nefertiti in turkey injections?
- The substance is a mixture of different materials, on top of which is Botox and Therapy.
- Botox Nefertiti is characterized by achieving effective and fast results, because by using a small number of units of the mixture we get the desired results.
- The use of substances in a small amount reduces complications and side effects of the operation.
Who can perform Botox Nefertiti?
- Botox Nefertiti is performed with the aim of getting rid of the effects of skin aging, and therefore those who are in the middle age resort to it.
- The Botox Nefertiti technique attracted women only at first, as they are the most interested in the field of cosmetics in general, but!
- According to the international statistics of beauty centers, in recent years, men have also used Botox Nefertiti significantly.
Botox Nefertiti is used to eliminate some problems such as:
- Getting rid of neck sagging.
- Eliminate wrinkles in the lower face, chin and sides of the neck.
- Remove the wattle and tighten the skin in the neck area.
- It is possible to use Botox Nefertiti injections in the area above the eyebrows to get rid of contractures.
Who can not do Botox Nefertiti in turkey ?
- If you are allergic to some substances such as toxin, plutonium and other components of Botox.
- People with myasthenia gravis.
- Women in pregnancy.
- Patients with Eaton-Lambert Syndrome.
How is the Botox Nefertiti in turkey session done?
- Non-surgical cosmetic procedures are simple and do not take long to obtain the desired results.
- Botox Nefertiti injections are completed in two sessions at most.
- During the first session, the specialist discusses with the client the required results and determines the number of units to be injected.
- The patient may ask for some tests, such as blood tests, to ensure that there are no contraindications to the procedure.
- Immediately in the second session, which is usually 48 hours after the first session, the doctor begins the injection process.
- Here is a video showing how the injection is done
Botox Nefertiti in turkey session steps
- At first, the doctor draws illustrative lines in the areas that will be injected, and the amount needed to be injected.
- The points to be injected are placed, and then the doctor begins to numb them.
- Anesthesia is usually local anesthesia with numbing creams.
- The client waits for 10 to 20 minutes for the numbing cream to take effect.
- Now the doctor begins injecting the muscles with Botox mixed with some other substances.
Tips before Botox Nefertiti session
- Refrain from taking blood-thinning medications such as aspirin.
- Stop smoking or drinking alcoholic beverages, especially red wine.
- Stop using cosmetics at least 48 hours before the procedure.
- If the patient has ulcers or infections in the treated area, it is necessary to ensure that it is healed before the injection process.
- Good sleep, especially the night before the operation, to relax the muscles and relax the face.
Tips after Botox Nefertiti in turkey session
- It is usually recommended to stay in the medical center for about 4 hours, according to the doctor’s instructions.
- Be careful not to overburden the skin and refrain from using chemical cosmetics.
- Do not sleep or lie down during the first hours after the injection.
- Avoid lying on the stomach for two days after the Nefertiti Botox procedure.
- Do not do any strenuous physical activities, especially during the first three days.
- It is preferable not to commit to social activities for two weeks, so that the skin can heal and get rid of temporary swellings.
Botox Nefertiti in turkey technique Advantages
- The results of the operation are effective and quickly appear within one to three days.
- It is a non-surgical operation and thus avoids the risks of surgeries.
- It lasts a relatively long time compared to other technologies.
- It can be done in conjunction with other techniques such as the Texas technique and others.
- There is no damage due to repeated injections of Nefertiti at spaced intervals.
Botox Nefertiti in turkey technique disadvantages
- Most non-surgical facelift procedures do not last for long periods.
- The results of Botox Nefertiti last for between 6 to 9 months only, depending on the patient’s condition and the quality of the materials used.
- After the results of the operation disappear, the patient is required to perform it again to maintain the results.
- In some cases, bruises and swellings may appear at the injection sites, but they are temporary and disappear during the first days.
- Infections in the skin, and the color of the injected area may change, but it is rare, and it does not occur except in the case of medical errors.
- To avoid the side effects of the injection process, be sure to get Nefertiti Botox in trusted medical centers.
Photos before and after Botox Nefertiti in turkey procedure
Here are some pictures of the results we obtained for cases who underwent Botox Nefertiti injections at Turk Aesthetic Istanbul Center.
Botox Nefertiti in turkey cost in Turkey
- The cost of Botox Nefertiti procedure varies depending on many factors such as:
- Experience of the attending physician, and the level of the medical center.
- The places where the injection is given.
- The quality of the materials used and the quantity needed.
- But in general, we can say that the average Nefertiti Botox procedure in Istanbul Turkey is between 250 to 350 dollars.
FAQ | Botox Nefertiti in Turkey
Are the results of Botox Nefertiti permanent?
Although the results of the Nefertiti Botox technique are quick to appear, they are not permanent!
It lasts for a relatively long time compared to other techniques, and that is between 6 to 9 months.
What is the cost of Nefertiti Botox procedure in Turkey?
In Istanbul Turkey, Botox Nefertiti injections are performed at an average cost between 250 to 350 USD.
Can Botox Nefertiti injections be performed with Texas injections in one session?
Yes, in some cases, the two procedures are performed together in one session, thus the client gets the best possible results, a wrinkle-free face and neck, a wide chin and an attractive lower jaw.