Hydrafacial in turkey treatment is considered a cosmetic procedure that does not require surgical intervention, and its results are very safe and do not cause side complications and do not require a recovery period or it may be a very short period not exceeding 1 hour, it is a process that aims to make the skin look better and nourish it and maintain In her youth, and with the development of aesthetic medicine techniques in Turkey, performing such operations has become easy and widespread.
Hydrafacial process in Istanbul Turkey
This process is carried out in Turkey for the purpose of making the face regain its youth and freshness, by passing the hydrafacial device on the face for a certain period of time, and it also aims to treat acne and revitalize and moisturize the skin, and this is a summary of the most important information related to the hydrafacial process
Hydrafacial process video in Turkey
The hydrafacial operation in Turkey is done in a completely safe way, as it does not depend on surgery because it is a cosmetic procedure and also does not need anesthetic because it is free from pain, but when doing this process you must go to a hospital or a specialized and reliable beauty center because it contains an elite group of doctors in the field of cosmetic To get the expected result, here is a video showing how to conduct the procedure in Turkey, Istanbul.
Who can do Hydrafacial in turkey treatment
- Both women and men with good health, can nourish the skin.
- People with brown spots on the face.
- Patients with seborrheic skin disease.
- It nourishes the face and rids of excess sagging.
- Treating wrinkles that appear in the face due to aging.
Who can not do Hydrafacial in turkey treatment
As we mentioned earlier, it is a plastic surgery that does not require surgical intervention and there is no pain during its procedure, but there are some minor obstacles which are summarized in:
- The inability of a pregnant or breastfeeding woman to perform this operation in order to preserve her safety as a preventive measure.
- Other than that, anyone can perform the operation at any time.
Hydrafacial in turkey process steps
- At first, the hydrafacial removes the dead skin and cleans it of dirt.
- After that, we use a mixture of glycolic and salicylic acids to clean the skin and this step is known as vortex peeling.
- Then the device performs a more in-depth process, which is cleaning the pores of the skin internally by absorbing the impurities in them. This step is known as vortex absorption.
- In this step, we use the appropriate treatment for the type of problem, whether it is for acne or different skin color and others.
- This is the final step, as the skin is treated with nutrients, antioxidants and hyaluronic acid, and here the final result appears, which is beautiful skin.
Hydrafacial in turkey pros and cons
- Immediately at the end of the first session, you will notice the wonderful results, including the smoothness and beauty of the face.
- If you suffer from large pores, the result of its treatment will appear after two or three sessions.
- You can also perform this process every six months in order to take care of the skin and maintain its freshness.
There are no downsides to this process as it is cosmetic and does not require surgical intervention. There may be some side effects of this operation and we will explain them.
Hydrafacial in turkey side effects
The Hydrafacial process is very safe and has no side effects. However, in some rare cases, slight redness may appear in the face, which goes away after a very short period of operation, not exceeding several hours.
Hydrafacial in turkey cost in Turkey
- This process is divided into several sessions, the number of which is determined according to the patient’s condition.
- Often the number of sessions ranges between 3-6 sessions in order to reach the best result.
- In order to get the best result, you should choose a specialized beauty center that contains modern technologies and has the best doctors.
- The price for one session is approximately $150.
Before and after hydrafacial treatment in Istanbul Turkey
- Here, we show you some of the before and after pictures of the hydrafacial process in Turkey, which took place at the Turk Aesthetic Center in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Procedures that must be adhered to before the Hydrafacial operation
- This method of improving the appearance of the skin does not need a lot of preparation before it, but you have to choose a specialized medical center in order to get the best result of the operation.
Instructions after hydrafacial session
- Be careful not to put cosmetics on immediately after the operation.
- Use moisturizers for the skin in order to maintain the skin and maintain the result of the operation for the maximum period possible.
- Do not use skin-washing or cleansing products until at least 12 hours have passed since the time of the HydraFacial.
- Not to use cosmetics that contain retinol for a period of not less than 3 days from the time of the procedure.
- Do not use cosmetics that contain glycolic acid for at least a week from the time of the procedure.
FAQ – HydraFacial in Turkey
What type of anesthesia is used in the hydrafacial process?
There is no anesthesia in this process because it is very safe and does not cause any pain, but after the session, slight redness may appear on the face that quickly disappears.
How long is the recovery period after the operation?
It may appear after signs of redness on the face and disappear quickly, so we cannot say that this process requires a recovery period where you can practice your life normally immediately after the operation.
What is the success rate of the HydraFisher process?
This process is characterized by the fact that its success rate is very high and reaches the point of complete success.
Are the results of the hydrafacial permanent?
Yes, the results of the hydrafacial process last for a very long time when you follow the doctor’s instructions.
To increase the preservation of the skin, you can perform a session every 6 months.
What is the price of the hydrafacial operation in Turkey Istanbul?
To get the best results, a person should perform a number of sessions ranging from 3-6 sessions.
To get the price of this process, you can contact our team Turk Aesthetic to answer your inquiries.
You can contact the technical support team directly to answer all your inquiries or book an appointment for operations within the Turk Aesthetic Istanbul Beauty Center.