Dermabrasion in Turkey The purity and freshness of the skin is one of the most important criteria for beauty. A face full of pimples, wrinkles or other skin problems is unpopular, especially for women!
Dermabrasion is a technique in which the skin is peeled by special methods and equipment with the aim of rejuvenating the skin by removing acne or impurities and pimples.
What is the Dermabrasion in Turkey technique?
A non-surgical method that is performed in beauty centers and clinics to maintain the freshness of the skin.
We all know that the best solution to maintain the skin is to exfoliate the face from time to time.
It helps to get rid of dead skin cells and thus replace them.
By using the Derma Pregen or Micro Derma Pregen in Turkey, you can exfoliate the skin.
Thus, it helps to get rid of pimples, acne and other skin problems!
Dermabrasion is known by different terms such as “dermabrasion” or “dermabrasion” which are used for abrasives.
Video of Dermabrasion in Turkey technique in Turkey
We at Turk Aesthetic Istanbul have a medical staff of the best doctors around the world, who have performed such sessions thousands of times!
Here is a video of one of the Dermabrasion operations that took place at Turk Aesthetic Istanbul Center.
How to perform the Dermabrasion in Turkey session
- A non-surgical operation, but sometimes it may be done after local anesthesia and using anesthetic injections or creams.
- The session is between 20 to 60 minutes, according to each case and according to the area of the area to be treated.
- The medical professional begins by passing a metal-tipped instrument over the skin.
- By pressing the tool used, the doctor is able to remove the superficial layer of the skin known as dead skin cells.
Dermabrasion in Turkey uses & benefits
- Get rid of acne.
- Eliminate wrinkles and skin lines and restore its youth.
- Remove scars or sutures resulting from accidents.
- Derma Pregen is useful in getting rid of some skin problems.
- It is used to remove superficial tattoos.
- Get smooth skin.
- Treating superficial burns and getting rid of their effects.
Who can do Dermabrasion in Turkey?
All people of all ages can perform Dermabrasion BUT!
It is always preferable to perform Dermabrasion for those over 25 years of age.
Please note that repairing skin blemishes increases in complexity after 45 years.
Who can not do Dermabrasion in Turkey?
- If you suffer from sensitive skin.
- Patients with contagious skin diseases, such as military acne.
- Women in pregnancy.
- In case you suffer from coagulopathy.
- Or you are taking medications that help thin the blood, you should consult your doctor first.
Dermabrasion treatment disadvantages
- Dermabrasion sessions are not useful in cases of skin pigmentation that appears after childbirth.
- The Dermabrasion technique cannot be used to treat moles.
- Suitable only for medium to simple skin problems but not an ideal solution for complex skin problems.
Before Dermabrasion in Turkey treatment
- Refrain from using cosmetics before the operation.
- Make sure to clean the skin regularly.
- Facial peeling should be done only once a month maximum.
- Stay away from stress and try to relax before the procedure.
After Dermabrasion in Turkey treatment
- Immediately after the Dermabrasion session is over, you can go home.
- Be careful not to stand in direct sunlight.
- Refrain from using powders and cosmetics of all kinds.
- It is always advised to stay away from smoking or drinking alcoholic beverages.
- Avoid taking blood thinners such as aspirin for two weeks.
Dermabrasion in Turkey Side Effects
- With the effect of the anesthesia over, the patient may begin to feel some mild pain or a burning sensation in the face.
- Some minor swelling or puffiness may appear in the face.
- But you can get rid of the above using cold compresses or balms and moisturizing creams prescribed by the doctor.
- The skin color remains slightly red during the first week of the procedure, but returns to its normal color after that.
Dermabrasion in Turkey treatment
Turkey is the number one destination in the world in the field of cosmetics, especially when it comes to skin care!
Due to the high level of excellence and competition, the price of Dermabrasion procedure in Turkey is usually relatively low.
The price of the Dermabrasion procedure varies according to each case based on several factors such as:
- Depth and level of exfoliation required.
- The area to be peeled.
- Quality of materials and powders used during the process.
- The number of sessions required to reach the agreed result.
- The average cost of a Dermabrasion procedure in Turkey is between 900 to 2000 USD.
FAQ | Dermabrasion treatment in Turkey
What are the alternatives to using Dermabrasion?
There are many ways to exfoliate the skin, and the appropriate method differs from one case to another. Consult your doctor…
It can be performed on all layers of the skin and deeply cleanses and removes dead skin cells, using certain acids or special chemical compounds.
Which is done by crystal sand which is responsible for exfoliating the superficial skin layer.
It is used in cases of wounds and brown spots on the face and hands, especially in the elderly.
In it, the heat of the laser is used to stimulate the skin cells to produce collagen, which is responsible for restoring the color and freshness of the skin.
A technique used in micro-peeling of the skin, where the peeling process takes place without the need for crystals, and it is used to rejuvenate and moisturize the skin using an antioxidant serum.
How long is the recovery period after Dermabrasion?
Dermabrasion is a simple procedure that does not require a hospital stay or after it is performed.
One session takes a maximum of 60 minutes, and recovery takes only one day.
Are the results of the Dermabrasion immediate?
The results begin to appear immediately after the session, but it takes a few days to complete the recovery permanently.
You can return to work 3 days after the operation.
Full recovery occurs within 7 days from the date of the procedure.
Finally, you can contact the support team directly to request information and prices from Turk Aesthetic Center.