Acupuncture in Turkey is one of the most famous techniques, and it is widely used in China as an alternative to the use of anesthesia in surgical procedures, and it is considered an effective treatment for a large number of health problems such as pain, obesity, high blood pressure, and others..
Turk Aesthetic Istanbul Center presents you with a detailed article about acupuncture in Turkey, especially how it works and how it is used in the treatment of most health diseases, be sure to follow the article to the end…!
What is acupuncture in Turkey?
When the term acupuncture comes to our mind, it can be understood at first glance as an extreme treatment method that is not widely used.. BUT!
Acupuncture is one of the most successful medical techniques that has been proven to be very successful for thousands of years, especially among Middle Eastern countries such as China, Korea and Japan.
continued to be used to this day and it is not easy to dispense with it.
Acupuncture is a safe medical alternative
Although there are medical and chemical alternatives, some patients prefer to use acupuncture, where the patient is presented with the method of treatment he prefers from among them, and he is certainly entitled to choose what he deems appropriate.
How is acupuncture done in Turkey?
Traditional medicine and chemical methods deal with the human body in part so that the focus of the medical technique used is on a specific area but!
The human body is like an integrated system. If a defect occurs in any part, the rest of the parts are affected, and dealing with it partially may not be an optimal solution in some cases.
Body areas where acupuncture is applied
- The human body contains 14 points or meridians in the body, also called the main energy points.
- When those places are pricked, the body’s energy is released to be released into different energy paths, and based on the above, acupuncture is one of the methods of stimulating blood circulation.
- Acupuncture is used as a pain reliever, as it stimulates endorphins, which relieve pain.
- Acupuncture in Turkey is done using needles of very small thickness so that the acupuncture process in Turkey is painless.
- The needles are often made of acetyl steel, and other materials such as gold and silver are used in their manufacture.
- After using the acupuncture technique, you will feel relaxed and comfortable!
General pain relief
As we explained earlier, acupuncture technique can be used to relieve different types of pain, as it stimulates endorphins in the body.
The use of acupuncture is useful in relieving all kinds of pain, whether temporary or chronic pain.
Such as joint and tendon pain, dental pain, sinus or ear infections, as well as inflammation of the fifth nerve..
It can also be a safe solution to get rid of chronic pain such as muscle pain, neck pain, menstrual pain in women and others…
Back pain treatment
If you suffer from back problems accompanied by severe pain, acupuncture may be considered the best solution and a better alternative to conventional medicine in most cases.
Acupuncture can permanently eliminate headache problems of all kinds, whether it is a migraine headache or another type.
Acupuncture has been proven to be effective in treating headaches for many years.
Nausea is very common among cancer patients, as a result of the use of chemotherapy, as well as those who have undergone surgeries often suffer from severe nausea.
Acupuncture may be the perfect solution for such cases, as it is done in the wrist area and eliminates nausea permanently!
Acupuncture reduces the feeling of hunger and stress from eating less, which gives it an added advantage and is a healthy weight loss solution!
Who can apply acupuncture
The acupuncture technique is completely safe for children, young people and the elderly, and it has no side effects or downsides.
The use of Chinese needles is also one of the best alternative medicine methods in eliminating pain and a number of diseases.
Who can not apply acupuncture
In some cases, the use of acupuncture technique is dangerous to humans, if you have one of the following reasons:
- If you suffer from problems with the glands.
- People with kidney failure and liver problems.
- In case you have heart disease.
- People who have a problem with blood thinners.
- Those who take medications that cause blood thinning on an ongoing basis, such as aspirin.
- Psychological problems can be a hindrance.
- Pregnant women should consult a specialist first.
- In case you suffer from weak immunity.
In case you suffer from one of the above points, you should tell your doctor first before considering the use of acupuncture!
Is acupuncture a risky process?
The use of Chinese acupuncture techniques is not dangerous at all, but!
The operation must be carried out in a trusted medical center to ensure good sterilization, as the use of needles that are not well sterilized helps transmit diseases!
We at Turk Aesthetic Istanbul have a selection of the best doctors in the world, we have the latest devices such as laser needles, electric needles, ironing system, etc., and we are always interested in achieving the maximum possible level of sterilization!
Acupuncture types in Turkey
Chinese needles are used in different areas of the human body, there are more than 360 points in the human body that can be punctured, but what kind of needle will we use in the puncture process?
The type of needle that is used varies according to the purpose of its use. Here are the most popular types of acupuncture needles:
- Standard needles with a tip and a tip only.
- Three-sided needles, or as they are known as triangular needles.
- Seven-headed acupuncture needles, known as astral needles, are used in the treatment of skin diseases
- The concealed needle, which is used to prickle under the skin.
- A pressure needle, which has the shape of a pin, is often used in cases of addiction.
FAQ | Acupuncture in Turkey
Is acupuncture authorized medically?
Acupuncture treatment began in China and is widely known due to its great success.
yes; Acupuncture is an internationally recognized and widely used method in most medical centers around the world.
Especially in Istanbul, Turkey, acupuncture has been recognized for years and you will never have problems using acupuncture in Turkey.
Can children perform acupuncture?
Acupuncture is completely safe for children and is used for various purposes, the most famous of which is the treatment of hyperactivity, distraction and lack of attention.